Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

I am State Senator Russell Pearce the author of SB1070

I am State Senator Russell Pearce the author of SB1070.

Posted by Senator Russell Pearce
    June 15, 2010 at 12:29am

View Senator Russell Pearce's blog

We must stay vigilant in the defense of our Constitutional liberties, freedom and the rule of law.

2010: SB1070 ... I was the author of "Support Our Law Enforcement and Safe Neighborhood Act" Removes all Sanctuary Policies in Arizona and allows law enforcement to enforce our laws. "We are a nation of laws. We must have the courage - the fortitude - to enforce, with compassion but without apology, those laws that protect the integrity of our borders and the rights of our lawful citizens." - Senator Russell Pearce

2010: SB1108 ... Arizona's Freedom to Carry Act: The strongest 2nd Amendment legislation in the nation allowing lawful citizens their Constitutional right to carry open or concealed. Still allows for a CCW as it has benefit to many i.e. for restaurant carry or reciprocity with other states

Helped create a statewide task force GIITEM (Gang and Immigration Task Force), 250 officers, going after human smugglers, drug smugglers, drop houses, and criminal aliens in addition to enforcing all of our immigration laws

1996 wrote legislation to stop Driver License from being issued until one could prove legal presence in the U.S.

2004: Proposition 200, in ’04; I wrote The Citizen’s Initiative known as Protect Arizona NOW (Arizona's Citizens and Taxpayers Protection Act), to require:

1. Proof of citizenship to register to vote. The only state in the Union to require proof of citizenship to register to vote. Requires states to strengthen the integrity of their voter rolls

2. Photo I.D. When voting. One needs ID to rent a block buster movie, you should have one to vote

3. Proof of eligibility to receive non-federal mandated public benefits. Requires everyone to provide proof of eligibility equally. Such costs vary in the tens of millions of dollars

In ’06 I Authored Proposition 100, a Constitutional Amendment to refuse bond to any illegal alien who commits a serious crime in Arizona (passed by 78%)

In ’06 I Authored Proposition 102 to require that any illegal alien who sues an American Citizen cannot receive ANY punitive damages (passed by 75%)

In ’06 I Authored Prop. 103 making English the Official Language of Arizona (passed by 72%)

2007: I Authored: Arizona’s Fair and Legal Employment Act; Arizona’s Employer Sanctions legislation, the toughest worksite enforcement bill in the nation to stop illegal employers and to protect jobs for legal citizens of Arizona

Why do our elected leaders so easily relinquish liberty and have such little respect for the Constitution and the law?

Arizona is ground zero for stopping this “illegalâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senator Russell Pearce is a very smart man. I would vote for this man for President based on his track record on illegal immigration alone.

Senator Russell Pearce, you are an amazing man leading a nation as a State Senator from Arizona. You and Sheriff Joe will be in the history books for providing the leadership to a lost nation to save itself from internal destruction.

Thank you both from the bottom of our hearts.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And these are just a small portion of the crimes. I don't know, but I suspect, that media thinks that just as it is considered reprehensible to state the color of a perpetrator of crime, that it is also reprehensible to state the national origin and the legal alien status of the perpetrator. Then there are murders that never even get reported in the media. I don't know why. I think if liberals and progressives saw a consistent reporting they might think twice even if they aren't down in the trenches as some of us are.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

I Didnt know

I didn't know anything about Senator Russell Pearce until recently. I must say I am impressed with his courage and leadership in working to preserve our Republic.
    A Good Politician (leader is far more accurate in Senator Pearce's case) is extremely hard to find in this day and age. The United States of America is sorely lacking in real leaders right now and Americans are desperate for men and women to see through the racist politics, political and social bull crap that the progressive, open borders crowd spews to distract and to stifle debate. Governor Brewer took a great leap of faith in signing 1070 and now her numbers of approval have more than doubled...

If we can end the MAGNET that is Birthright Citizenship, hit employers with heavy sanctions for anyone who hires Illegals, limit migration to a sustainable amount that doesnt hurt citizens, and secure the border I will be able to relax, feel safe and secure, and be able to get on with my life at last.

PS: If anyone would like to help me get my Law Degree I would be your best friend forever...heh

Patriot politicians are needed in our nation, may God help us find more.
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

I know this sounds a bit stupid but ….. Russell Pearce for President. Just that things have been so bad for the last 40 years at the president level that I am ready to grasp at anyone that has a good record.
    "One Flag ... One Language ... ONE COUNTRY"....... Teddy Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by justme
    I know this sounds a bit stupid but ….. Russell Pearce for President. Just that things have been so bad for the last 40 years at the president level that I am ready to grasp at anyone that has a good record.
    I would vote for him based on his statements, intelligence, and keen understanding of our illegal immigration problem alone. I'm sure he would be a fiscal conservative which he's demonstrated by trying to stop the cost of illegal immigration. I'm sure he wants to put Americans back to work which is why he's trying so hard to get illegal aliens out of our labor pool. And I bet he understands the need for protected trade to create the jobs we need to sustain our legal population.

You don't sound stupid at all. I'd vote for this man for President in a heart-beat.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MarkB
    PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:31 pm Post subject:

"Someone once said we deserve the people we elect into office"....but no one also said they they lie to us to get into office in the first place.....and that the rest of us have to suffer for that folly.....

It may be refreshing to find a politician who steps up..but in reality it sickens me that it actually amazes most of us when one of them is doing the job they were elected to do like "up holding the laws of the land".

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    MarkB
    PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:31 pm Post subject:

"Someone once said we deserve the people we elect into office"....but no one also said they they lie to us to get into office in the first place.....and that the rest of us have to suffer for that folly.....

It may be refreshing to find a politician who steps up..but in reality it sickens me that it actually amazes most of us when one of them is doing the job they were elected to do like "up holding the laws of the land".

Kathyet
    So true, Kathyet. What is unusual and rare should be the common norm. Our country is so upside down riight now. But people are waking up, taking action, and planting their feed in a solid stance.