Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am totally about to blow . . .

Everything I see, everything I hear about all of these problems we have today stem from illegal immigrations other than our corrupt EVIL LYING politicians. I am watching Lou Dobbs and now they are talking about doctor shortages. They are becoming overwhelmed, see more patients and have backlogs. Gee, I wonder why??? Tons of illegal people coming to get their free healthcare.

Now they are talking about e-verify, time consuming and costly. Well if the government had done their job, we wouldn't be in this CRAP!!!

Healthcare issues . . .overcrowded ER's, free healthcare, hospitals going out of business, diseases that are showing up again, population explosion dropping babies like rabbits. . . gee, illegal aliens.

Overcrowding in schools, more diseases brought to our American born children, having to teach students English . . . illegal immigration.

Social security running out . . . fake papers, fradulent identification, illegal immigrants who send their money back home to their mexico.

I am SO sick of hearing spanish in MY American stores and restaurants and schools!!!!!

American workers OUT OF WORK . . . why???????????? illegal freakin aliens!!!!!

And of course lying obama says ' there will be no healthcare for those who are here illegally' YOU LYER!!!!! You know the next thing will be to push for amnesty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Hit the nail on the head, alisab!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: I am totally about to blow . . .

You have to accept that Obama and his thugs are trying to TAKE DOWN AMERICA. They are giving our money away as fast as possible to Mostly countries of Muslim origin. He is devaluing the dollar on purpose.

He's doing everything he can do to hurt America and Americans. That's reality and you need to start your day from this point and move on to fight and fight hard and don't let them take our Freedom, our Constitution, or our history.

They CAN take us over if we have no money, no food, no vehicle, no Internet, not phone and no house. Time is of the essence. We can call, Fax, and email all our friends and family everyday, take political polls, and make yourself heard. Call all the politicians you can daily, even one, they can't fight us all, everyone counts. Go to bed knowing you are helping a country from being taken over by a wanna-be Dick-Tater.

They WILL be taking our communication at some point. Spread the word, give money to people or groups if you can, BE PROACTIVE, tell your busy friends, drive them nuts. We are in for the fights of our life and Century. To be taken over by a Fascist group of corrupt Chicago politicians is SERIOUS STUFF.

You'd be amazed at how much you do helps ........ if we lose everything thrown at us now, it's over for America.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Everything that alisab said....ME TOO!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You can't have health care reform without immigration enforcement to get some of these illegal aliens out of our country so they quit overcrowding and bankrupting our emergency rooms. I'd like to know how much a year it costs us right now to pay for the births of their anchor babies and other medical problems they have. How can they solve anything without clamping down on illegal immigration?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

I hear you Alisa! I have always maintained that, in a nutshell, I blame just about everything wrong in this country on IA's except the price of gas and the war!

Try not to let it make you bonkers. We have to stay strong. That being said, I have a feeling that the roofs gonna blow off the top real soon with America and when it happens I hope we are ready....

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Call all the politicians you can daily, even one, they can't fight us all, everyone counts.
    And tell them that if they don't stand up for the rights of all Americans, then tell them that you will do every reasonable thing that you can to ensure that they should be and will be voted out of office. Period.
    Remember that*all Politicians work for us, the U.S. Taxpaying Citizens.* If they are not doing their jobs to your liking, FIRE THEM in the next elections.

Fighting illegal immigration with protests and calling your reps, is like fighting cancer with radiation or chemo therapy. It helps, but you only accomplish a TEMPORARY fix.

If you want a PERMANENT solution, you've got stop fighting symptoms, and start fighting the CAUSE of the problem. With illegal immigration it is that our congressmen are controlled more by corporations than by American people.

So to restore the control of this country back to people, you've got to restore government of We the people. In other words, restore the REPUBLIC.

And the Republic was replaced in 1933 with a corporate democracy, by an executive order which is still in effect. When that executive order is repealed and silver and gold are again Lawful money of United States, you'll have your country/republic back, and won't have to constantly fight to keep it from disintegrating.

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    Everything I see, everything I hear about all of these problems we have today stem from illegal immigrations other than our corrupt EVIL LYING politicians. I am watching Lou Dobbs and now they are talking about doctor shortages. They are becoming overwhelmed, see more patients and have backlogs. Gee, I wonder why??? Tons of illegal people coming to get their free healthcare.

Now they are talking about e-verify, time consuming and costly. Well if the government had done their job, we wouldn't be in this CRAP!!!

Healthcare issues . . .overcrowded ER's, free healthcare, hospitals going out of business, diseases that are showing up again, population explosion dropping babies like rabbits. . . gee, illegal aliens.

Overcrowding in schools, more diseases brought to our American born children, having to teach students English . . . illegal immigration.

Social security running out . . . fake papers, fradulent identification, illegal immigrants who send their money back home to their mexico.

I am SO sick of hearing spanish in MY American stores and restaurants and schools!!!!!

American workers OUT OF WORK . . . why???????????? illegal freakin aliens!!!!!

And of course lying obama says ' there will be no healthcare for those who are here illegally' YOU LYER!!!!! You know the next thing will be to push for amnesty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE ABOUT TO BLOW!!! TODAY'S PRESSURE RELIEF IS HAPPENING IN WASHINGTON! THOSE IN POWER WILL BE WISE TO TAKE NOTICE!!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by socal
    Fighting illegal immigration with protests and calling your reps, is like fighting cancer with radiation or chemo therapy. It helps, but you only accomplish a TEMPORARY fix.

If you want a PERMANENT solution, you've got stop fighting symptoms, and start fighting the CAUSE of the problem. With illegal immigration it is that our congressmen are controlled more by corporations than by American people.

So to restore the control of this country back to people, you've got to restore government of We the people. In other words, restore the REPUBLIC.

And the Republic was replaced in 1933 with a corporate democracy, by an executive order which is still in effect. When that executive order is repealed and silver and gold are again Lawful money of United States, you'll have your country/republic back, and won't have to constantly fight to keep it from disintegrating.

I guess Glenn Beck heard you!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast