Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I ambushed Open Borders Alan Colmes on the Radio tonight!

Fellow ALIPAC Activists,

One of the things we encourage all of our ALIPAC Activists to do is to monitor talk radio and make sure our unified message is heard through our calls to shows.

It is also a good way to direct fellow citizens to Americans for Legal Immigration aka ALIPAC.

In the last few nights, Alan Colmes and his Open Borders drivel has really annoyed me on Fox News Hannity and Colmes.

Last night he even said he liked the Spanish version of our national anthem and that it was just a song and a drinking song from another country that was a poor choice as a national anthem in the first place.

Tonight, as I traveled in my car, I came across his radio show. He opened the phone lines and gave out his number.

I got through on the first try. I told him I was William Gheen and that I worked with a group called AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION.

I was friendly with him and told him I wanted clarification on his comments about the Spanish version of our anthem.

He immediately answered me by playing a long clip of the offensive song on the air.

I asked him what was he saying about our anthem last night on Fox and he repeated his attack on our national anthem and went on to say that there were people out there spreading fear and apprehension about this simple song blah blah blah.

I told Alan Colmes that I did not vote to live in a bi-lingual society and that tampering with the lyrics and style of the American national anthem was offensive as it distorted something many Americans revere and honor.

He tried to claim we did not live in a bi-lingual society.

I told him then why are we spending billions of our tax dollars making every government document including voter registration forms in Spanish.

He quickly went to commercial

He came back on and the next caller was from Raleigh, NC as well and the caller gave his name and identified himself as Hispanic! The caller then went of on Alan and told him that changing our national anthem was as offensive as someone giving the Sacred Virgin of Guadalupe blond hair!

Alan again, quickly went to commercial!

We cannot allow these Open Borders Lobbyists OBLs to preach their poison without polite and professional correction. Remember, the public is on our side.

I even got to get our name out on the air so others that agree can join our efforts.

It felt good getting my teeth into Alan Colmes for a few minutes. I would love to have a longer debate with him where he does not have the power to cut me off and go to commercial. I have part of his backside in my freezer and I might fry it up for breakfast lol

Alan Colmes can't handle me and he can't handle you either. His point is radical and his views are deplorable. We speak for the majority of Americans!

Alan Colmes you can't handle the truth!

William Gheen
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm sitting here smiling! Good job! You've made my night.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Right on William!!!!!!!!

Kudo's to you W, great work and thank you for your continued support and dedication to this wonderful site.!

Go to commercial! Go to COMMERCIAL! It's one of those damn ALIPAC supporters that want English as our National language AGAIN!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Woo Hoo!

I wish I would have heard it. I am going to write Neal Boortz again.

Who can I get here in Atlanta?
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

I totally understand the frustration. I've seen him support the OBL on Fox lately and its been very annoying.

Great job on his radio show

Huzzah!

Thats exactly what we need. The media seems to stifle the voices of the opposition to this issue usually reverting to ad hominem debate stopping name calling tactics using monikers such as racist or xenophobe. Why do they get to control this debate!? Why do so many cower in front of this name calling? Im no racist. Race has nothing to do with this debate. I would like to put every Irish, Polish, Ukranian and Mexican illegal immigrant (ALL of them) where they belong...in the loving embrace of the countries they seem to love and revere more than the one they demand rights from. Why don't more people see them for what they are...usurpers? How can this debate continue time and again to switch almost seamlessly from a discussion on illegal immigration to one on immigration generally? Maybe they can't keep track of the debate...but I see that we surely can.

All that is needed for Evil to triumph is for Good people to do nothing. - Edmund Burke
    <div>* It is only when the people become ignorant and corrupt, when they degenerate into a populace, that they are incapable of exercising their sovereignty.* -- John Adams
    </div>

Way to go William. Talk shows have tons of listeners. Some people tune in to any station driving home. Others pick a favorite host and listen every chance they get. But the bottom line is that the talk show hosts tend to be dynamic personalities with a lot of influence. So either pro or con the illegal issue we need to keep at them. They are the ones who have the ears of the audience. And as long as tv or radio personalities have the floor we have our chance to give out our message. No amnesty, no guest workers, no open borders!

There are no braver souls than some of the anti-illegal talk show hosts. I say to everyone here, email them, call them, participate.
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

Good job, W! I wish I could have heard the show. I was down at Davidson College last night watching and listening to Bob Dylan sing, but I would have ran out to my car just to catch the show if I had known you were on!
    I managed to wind up on the Terry Anderson show a few weeks ago and I let it fly, myself!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Give im Hell William! Nice goin!
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast