Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just went in and was reading some on their forums on www.immigrate2us.net......very interesting....
    So they TRULY don't think there is ANYWAY things can go our way, do they? HUMMMMMMM this is one of the posts I found.

"The Senate will at some point finish adding amendments and then vote on the entire bill and then it will go to conference with the house and thats when world war 3 begins. Id love to be a fly on the wall for those talks. And if they can agree on something in that discussion then it would go to the president and he doesnt know the word veto so he would sign what ever he gets Im sure and then we can all ask; now what?"

And on another post section they keep talking about uprisings and the illegals doing things that bring attention to them.......saying it is bad and "why don't they wait till the law passes" Makes one wonder what's getting ready to come down IF they do pass that law.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I do not trust these people as far as I can throw them.

I believe they are all really frustrated that May 1st did not work and went on largely as nothing more than a mere joke by Americans. I think they a highly angry over that and essentially want retribution, thats the way they work.

They have that "gang" mentallity that says if they did not get something in the way they wanted it, or you laughed that them, you showed disrespect to them, you looked at them funny, you sneered at them, etc, they want physical revenge. They are no different than the mafia.

This country will continue to go downhill till we rid ourselves of this element and all those treasonous politicians who have brown noses (not meaning that as a pun, just the actual phrase of them being brown nosers).

I will not be a downer, but I will say that unless/or if we get rid of these dissentious and violent anti-American haters, we will be destroyed as a country.

It pains me already to think of this countries future, knowing that their gang bangers are in our military, the illegals supporters are in our government and so on. I hurt when I think how it was when my parents wre growing up, in peace and safety, versus how my kids are having to live, in fear and constant concern. It just makes me glad my father did not live to see it happening, he is safely away from it, it would have crushed him to see America go the way it has in the almost two years since his death.

I pray every day we can be victorious over this evil. The only way I believe it will happen is for enough patriotic men and women to stand up together and fight for it, as they did in the past, to put themselves on the line to say no, we will not allow it.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was trying to engage in some civil discussion to learn more about both sides and they banned me from the site!!! Free speech.. even they want to deny that to people.
    Welcome aboard TCman20.

I guess you learned something about forums and freedom of speech. Forums can be very harsh as well as one sided and the fact that some people are real tigers while hiding behind their keyboards is just part the deal. The fact that you were banned while engaged in civil discussion means that you hit some nerves.

You will do just fine here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12