Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I BELIEVE Nacho Ramos!

Lately some folks have been telling me that Nacho Ramos and Jose Compean shot an UNARMED man. I tell them that the FACT is the drug runner DID have SOMETHING IN his hand, and he ACTUALLY AIMED it at Nacho. Of course, at that distance, Nacho COULDN'T tell if it WAS a GUN or not. So Nacho's SURVIVAL instincts IGNITED FEAR for his LIFE, NATURALLY causing him to FIRE on the drug runner. And thus Nacho saved NOT only his OWN life but the life of his FRIEND JOSE COMPEAN! Besides, the FEDS have ALREADY acknowledged that the drug runner LIED in the Ramos-Compean case! If the drug runner were REALLY unarmed, then he would NOT have been ABLE to AIM ANYTHING at Nacho! Which makes the drug runner's word on ANYTHING WORTHLESS because it is ALL LIES! Nacho Ramos is ONE FINE MAN, and I BELIEVE HIM!

Ya know the saddest part about this whole fiasco is that the medical examiner has medical proof that the bullet wound from this scumbag's butt was received in a way which shows he was turning as he was running. This fits the story that Ramos gave and it was ignored.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Yeah it happens everyday. A cop will kill someone with something in his hands. They have that right. You dont know if they have a gun or not. I believe that also. The DRUG runner had a GUN in his hands. Sutton is a quack for believeing a DRUG RUNNER. Yeah He believed a DRUG RUNNER ILLEGAL, over a LAW enforcement agent and that to me is what they are to upholds the LAW that is what cops are suppose to do. Sutton only wanted to make himself look good instead he has caused all kinds of problems for the Boarder Patrol agents. They think now that they will be able to bring DRUGS and whatever else they want and not have no prosecution for it they then can say they the boarder patrol agents shot me and Sutton and his traitors will be there to prosecute. Was he there top see this happened? no, he basically took the lies and ran with it, and wanted to show how tough he was, he needs to be prosecuted and convicted.
    The boarder patrol agents need to be out and now and there pay back, and compensation for the wrongful prosecution, of Sutton and the traitors of the US supreme courts. Sutton needs to be disbared for not haveing his facts right.
    He needs to be tried and convicted of aiding and abetting a DRUG RUNNER.
    He needs to be prosecuted for the ILLEGALS bring the DRUGS over to the USA.

Proud to be an AMERICAN

I can hear Sutton now; Bush and Gonzo made me do it!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How many people believe a drug runner toting almost 800 lbs. of drugs didn't have a gun. Come on.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No kidding..

Unarmed Drug Smuggler...Isnt that an OxyMoron??
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    This whole case has stunk for minute one it became public. I know there can be bad law enforcement out there, it happens, but two, working together, both with bad intentions, seemed unlikely to me.

As wel, once the whole story was told to the public, my first thought was "how can our system even prosecute them and let this drug smuggler even testify and be let go?". But...then again, this is all the work of open borders politics, make sure the illegals can have their cake and eat it too.

It does appear that finally someone with aithority is listening and hopefully will turn this conviction over. Let's all be praying for these two men.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)