Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I called Border Patrol during today's march

I called Border Patrol during today's march to report a group of illegal aliens walking northbound on 12th Ave. (the march route)

The guy played right into my call and asked "about how many of them?"
    I said a couple thousand.

I also asked if they were going to send anybody out and he said he didn't know. "Would you like the Public Relations Officer?" I said yes and he transferred me to a line nobody was answering.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

if we would just let the citizens start asking for ID i bet we could arrest a ton of them.

Border Patrol "brass" are part of the problem. Not the agents on the borders but the lazy, treasonous, low lifes working the "desks" and conspiring with Chertoff and Bush on how to end our nation.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Not closing the borders by order of the national gaurd or military IMMEDIATELY until a decision is made on what to do , shows you where there heads are. In their arses ofcoarse . Imbeciles!
    by the time anything is done ( if anything is done ) there will be another 12 million. `course 12 million is just a proclaimed figure. There may be 25+ million already.

There may be 25+ million already.
    It is pretty well established that there are at least 20 million, by all but the Pew Hispanic Center and the US Gov't, both of whom refuse to face reality for some reason. Add the anchor babies and there are probably fifty million.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

IF there are 25,000,000 illegal aliens, now add their Anchor Babies and how many do you have?

I rest my case.

There are at least 50,000,000 illegal aliens and minor offspring in the United States.

One-sixth of our population is illegal or the dependent spawn of illegals.

Deport them all. "No Child Left Behind" under the age of 21. When they are 21, they can come back to the US if they are American Citizens; have a job; speak English; have money; no criminal record; and we haven't changed the law retroactively to revoke their illegal spawned "citizenship".

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh man, the INS responce.

mapwife,

D...your funny! I laughed my tail off. I'm feeling a call to my local office coming on.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)