Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Doots wrote:

Since when do they tell the truth.....especially if they want one of their guys in office?

Don't believe it!
    Using that argument, why would anyone believe anything coming from the Paul campaign?
    If you check, it is the truth.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by Doots
    Since when do they tell the truth.....especially if they want one of their guys in office?

Don't believe it!
    What ALIPAC is trying to do here is not to tell people what they should believe, we are trying to keep discussions like these based on fact.

So far we can find no confirmation of fact showing that Romney is a CFR member, a CFR supporter, or that the CFR organization supports him.

All we have found is a staff member or two on the Romney campaign that do work with the CFR.

It is very important for the people in our movement to stick to facts, especially when dealing with a sensitive issue like the CFR where many claims are instantly dismissed as speculation.

W

MW
    Doots wrote:

If you check, it is the truth.
    You made the claim, shouldn't it be your responsibility to substantiate it with actual evidence? Personally, I'm very hesitant to make a claim of this magnitude without supporting documentation.

I'm not necessarily saying you're wrong, I'd just like to see your source so I can make my own judgement. Thank you.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Quote Originally Posted by Triumph
    Im on a roll today..Im going to call Bush next and ask him to immediately step- down.........Then Obama/Hilary/McCain and request that they drop out of the race, for the sake of the country they claim to love.

Im still waitin on the return call back from Mr. Bush Ive even invited them over for dinner, but he wont right or call back. Im an American darnit the list he could do was say he is busy and maybe some other time
    Your pretty good!
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    dmartin wrote:

My instincts tell me not to trust him. With the CFR speech he did that clearly stated the globalist views of the CFR and the fact that he has a known CFR member in his campaign staff that is enough for me to question the validity of anything he says.
    IMHO, speculation on this hurts our efforts. Personally, I think the Romney CFR speculations need to stop, and stop now!

As a Duncan Hunter supporter, I've pointed out a lot of Romney's weaknesses over the last couple months. However, I've never accused him of being a member of the CFR because there simply was no evidence to substantiate such a claim.

Doots wrote:

[quote:te5skuxu]If I remember correctly, once you are on the member roster you can't run for office. You are taken off it when you do, then when your term is up, put back on.
    Please direct me to the specific source for the above information.[/quote:te5skuxu]

Ding Ding Ding..!

THAT.. was the CORRECT answer..!

so ..WE win the BIG prize..

OUR Sovereignty..!
    www.MittRomney.com
    No need for &lsquo;mass roundups&rsquo;, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

I will say this again, I am affiliated with alot of people and I am sure many of them are not without sin.....so does my affiliation make me guilty of their sins?

There is no way with the amount of CFR members, especially in DC and the corporate world that anyone in politics could avoid coming in contact with members of the CFR, it does not mean they are a member or agree with their beliefs.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by Doots

Don't believe it!
    What ALIPAC is trying to do here is not to tell people what they should believe, we are trying to keep discussions like these based on fact.

So far we can find no confirmation of fact showing that Romney is a CFR member, a CFR supporter, or that the CFR organization supports him.

All we have found is a staff member or two on the Romney campaign that do work with the CFR.

It is very important for the people in our movement to stick to facts, especially when dealing with a sensitive issue like the CFR where many claims are instantly dismissed as speculation.

W

I totally agree with this post William.

Having said that, I am dropping out of this discussion which, IMO, is not going to lead to anything productive or helpful in any way, shape, or form.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CFR

The CFR is a private organization. I don't think they have to disclose their membership list. If it is a non profit they might have to. If it is a non profit you can also request their income tax records lol...wouldn' t THAT be interesting!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12