Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I Called Feinstien's Office About The "DREAM ACT"

I just got off the phone with Diane Feinstein's office now about the Dream Act.

I asked the assistant who answered about the Bill.

He says that the Bill only covers "Soldiers, Veterans, Etc. and graduates of "higher education" that have gone to school more than 9 years in America.....blah blah blah.

The amnesty numbers are initially quoted at around 1-2 million. He said it isn't that high and that roughly only 825,000 will be eligible with the DREAM ACT Bill to obtain "legal residency". I guess there's a big qualification process.

I voiced my concerns for a few minutes and he said he will 'get the message to her". Okay whatever.

So we obviously have a 'partial amnesty' Bill for educated Illegals and soldiers.

I guess America doesn't have enough college graduates or soldiers.

He said that tuition or grants are not included, and that this is just simple "legal residency".

Whatever, I'm sick of the whole GD thing. Illegal Immigration is RAMMED up our BUTTS and we just have to sit and smile.

F**K them man. I'm so tired of this.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Both Feinstein and Boxer are co-sponsors of the DREAM Act. You never get anywhere with them because they're Mexifornians but thanks for trying. At least you got through.

Quote Originally Posted by ShockedinCalifornia
    Both Feinstein and Boxer are co-sponsors of the DREAM Act. You never get anywhere with them because they're Mexifornians.
    Exactly. I'm to the point where I can hardly stand looking at those two. They are like talking to a wall! Good for you for calling Kevt. Thanks...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    They are feeding you the company line

This is a straight up amnesty bill covering illegals to age 35

Probably about 8 million or more , plus their relatives that will qualify for chain migration , and the millions more that will come through our open borders

This foul , smelly piece of garbage needs to be stopped TOMORROW

MAKE THOSE CALLS

Re: I Called Feinstien's Office About The "DREAM ACT&am

Quote Originally Posted by kevt
    I just got off the phone with Diane Feinstein's office now about the Dream Act.
    You got double talked.

Illegal aliens can't serve in the military so they have to give them amnesty before they enlist.
    He said that tuition or grants are not included, and that this is just simple "legal residency".
    Right it's not included, but once they get residency they get the tuition and grants.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I guarantee you not many of them will choose the military option

Why should they

Under current law, all male U.S. citizens are required to register with Selective Service within 30 days of their 18th birthday. In addition, foreign males between the ages of 18 and 25 living in the United States must register. This includes permanent residents (holders of Green Cards), refugees, asylees, dual citizens, and illegal aliens.[2] Foreign males in the United States as lawful non-immigrants (international students, visitors, diplomats, etc.) are not required to register.[2] Failure to register as required is grounds for denying a petition for US citizenship.

I wonder how many of illegal immigrants have registered with the Selective Service. Whether their parents brought them into the U.S. illegaly once they turn 18 they are responsible for their own actions and if they haven't already registered after turning 18 then this is grounds for denying a petition for US citizenship.

I honestly haven't read the Dream Act legislation (proposed) I was actually only aware of it recently and I thought it was only some rumored idea before that.

As far as what Feinstein's office told me, I'm just relaying what they said.

If anyone has a good link or synopses of the thing, post it here please.

I just looked on their website and saw this:

General Requirements:

Under the new DREAM Act, immigrants may qualify in part, by meeting the following requirements which have not been finalized by Congress:

- Must be between the ages of 12 and 35 at the time the Law is enacted
    - Must have arrived in the United States before the age of 16
    - Must have resided continuously in the United States for a least five (5) consecutive years since
    the date of their arrival
    - Must have graduated from a U.S. High School, or obtained a General Education Diploma
    (GED)
    - Must have "Good moral character"

Other Benefits:

In addition to the temporary Residency, immigrant students who qualfiy would also be entitled to apply for student loans and work study, but would not be eligible for Pell educational grants.

Termination of Benefits:
    So this kid on the phone basically bs'd me. Feinstein teaching her aides to lie?

This is crazy stuff. I had no clue about it. All I can say is that we're screwed if this goes through. We'll tack on Millions who will sponsor others, then Millions over that, and so on.

This is a slow kill of American society, and this is on purpose.

If we keep electing the same old Politicians then we need to be screwed.