Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

kev

I was called names on a discussion board

I was called names for posting anti illegal immigrant articles in a discussion board at http://talk.kfdm.com/ click the general tab.

The link takes you to a board that is part of a local news station. The reporters often read and post in the board, so if I can get some help, maybe the local news station will pay a little more attention to the anti-illegal immigrant opinions. After all, when you post something straight to the news stations website, its kinda hard to ignore!!!!

I'll be happy to join in and help out.. it'll be later tonite, but looks like I could have fun

Just ignore it and keep on saying whatever you are saying. We have got to learn to be tough, it is what are going to have to do from now on, we have no choice.

i read thru a couple of the threads there and didn't see where you really need help. i think you're holding up fairly well against them. I didn't read everything so i may have missed where they were calling you names, but many of the arguments they've used in support of illegal immigration are childlike at best.

"I was called names..."

Sticks and stones may break my bones.....

but, rest assured the illegals will be lined up before me when I crawl into the hospital emergency room.

Names should not bother you or any of us, the fight to take back our country is the issue if they call you names just ignore them.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I posted )

kev
    Looks like you're doing well there. You'll need a thicker skin. When you present facts and information which brings a personal attack in reply you have won the debate. Keep on.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

With all the name calling to divert the issue and ignorance going on you have to get a tough skin for this. I have posted there as well. They will shut down shortly, now that they see they aren't going to play the mob crap.

kev

thx

Thanks all of you for the kind words - the name calling pulls the attention away from the debate. Its hard to present the facts when people keep trying to discredit you.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast