Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

I called the U.S. Chamber today....

I probably make 150-200 calls a week to Washington, D.C. Thank God for unlimited long distance. My own Congressman Norwood is a strong advocate of enforcement, and my Senators, Isakson and Chambliss, seem to be on the same page.

So I call EVERYBODY else. I pat the good ones on the back and the rest get a piece of my mind. I especially enjoy ripping to shreds the specious arguments I get from staffers who know less about the issue than their Senators.

I had some guy today at the U.S. Chamber trying to tell me we 'needed' these people to build our homes and pick our crops. When he said that I almost laughed in his face. I said, "The cost of labor in fresh fruits and vegetables is about 10% of their price, correct?" He agreed so I said, "That means if a grower had to pay an American DOUBLE what he pays an illegal, the price would rise 10%, so stop trying to scare me with stories of $6 a head lettuce.

I tackled home construction next. I told him that in the last 15 years, REAL wages in construction have fallen 30-50%, adjusted for inflation. If labor was such a big part of housing prices, why hasn't the selling price of homes gone down? He couldn't answer that one either.

He did said the economy would collapse if we didn't have them, so I reminded him that those very arguments were used historically to promote slavery and child labor. Again, he was stupified.

I finally told him that I hoped he could sleep well at night after selling out fellow citizens in the name of the Almighty dollar. Somehow I got the impression he wouldn't.

He did said the economy would collapse if we didn't have them
    The next time some NWO drone tries to sell you that bill of goods, kindly ask him who's economy are you referring to?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Pine Straw Guys

Pine Straw Guys,

Was your phone call to the US Chamber of Commerce answered by a call center worker in India (they use fake Americanized names and speak fake Americanized English)?

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?