Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I CALLED THE WHITE HOUSE YESTERDAY

NO big deal, you all have.

I told them. I voted twice for President Bush. I have not had a problem with Iraq because I lost someone in the towers on 911 and I believe some of our intelligence and the British intelligence was flawed.

But I do have a problem with the President on this. He says he is for security of the nation. I said, "NO HE IS NOT. He is not protecting the border and he is not championing the American Citizen. I truly regret voting for him because of this issue and I will NEVER vote for another Bush or anyone related the the Bush family. I do not trust them to enforce any law with any new bill because they won't even enforce the one passed two years ago with close to 800 miles of fence. I don't trust you anymore. I'm a life long Republican, but after I have voted for Duncan Hunter or Tom Tancredo in the primaries, I'M GONE. I'M GONE."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I feel the same as you. I voted for the man twice and though I believed he is a God fearing man, he has no respect for our country. Just this morning he stated we have to keep on in Iraq and protect their borders but does not protect his own. I can't understand this and want to scream every time I think about it. Why is he protecting people who hate us and will not protect those of us who love America!!

I emailed him several times already about voting for him twice. I dispise him now and can't stand to see him or hear him speak!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

I have never voted for a Bush and I'm a republican!!!!!!!!!

First we had Bush 1 with his voodoo economics and now Bush 2 with his voodoo military planning and voodoo immigration changes.

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    I feel the same as you. I voted for the man twice and though I believed he is a God fearing man, he has no respect for our country. Just this morning he stated we have to keep on in Iraq and protect their borders but does not protect his own. I can't understand this and want to scream every time I think about it. Why is he protecting people who hate us and will not protect those of us who love America!!

I emailed him several times already about voting for him twice. I dispise him now and can't stand to see him or hear him speak!!
    I also voted for him; however, the second time was only because he was the lesser of two evils.
    One thing to keep in mind is that Jorge BOOSH is continuing his father's work. The north american union is just one large step towards what daddy used to call the new world order. Basically it is the one world government which is control by seven or ten (I think) top members.

NAFTA, CAFTA, and many other crap legislation have been in place to move us closer to this NAU integration.

Make no mistake about it, boosh is a globalist and will stop at nothing to further promote his daddy's big dream.
    These next 18 months are going to be the most dangerous time for GWB to pass his treasonous legislation. We cannot allow this to happen during the "lame duck sessions."
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I begrudgingly voted for the shrub both times. He pisses me off as much as Kennedy does.

I'm at a loss how losing someone on 9/11 means you would be for invading another country that had nothing to do with it and posed no appreciable threat to the US.

The correct reaction to 9/11 was to close the border on 9/12.

There is a very obvious reason Bush's handlers wanted to invade Israel's enemies in the Middle East and why they also want to make hordes of 3rd worlders citizens of the US (step one, let them in. step two, use that as leverage.). Their loyalties don't lie with the US.

Quote Originally Posted by SamLowrey
    I'm at a loss how losing someone on 9/11 means you would be for invading another country that had nothing to do with it and posed no appreciable threat to the US.

The correct reaction to 9/11 was to close the border on 9/12.

There is a very obvious reason Bush's handlers wanted to invade Israel's enemies in the Middle East and why they also want to make hordes of 3rd worlders citizens of the US (step one, let them in. step two, use that as leverage.). Their loyalties don't lie with the US.
    If you don't get it I won't try to explain it to you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bush is a loser and a moron. He just does not get it. It exhibits his diminished mental capacity.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Bush is a loser and a moron. He just does not get it. It exhibits his diminished mental capacity.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by 31scout

He's a draft dogging, traitor to all legal American citizens!

Rice

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast