Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't think the young people get it!

I think many young people are too busy doing what they do.....

to pay attention to any of this....and it's their future that we are trying to protect.

Today, I stopped at a BP gas station, to purchase some cigarettes, I asked this guy what he thought was going to happen, now that Bolivia has grabbed control of BP and other oil firms there......

He looked to be maybe later 20's. He said he hadn't heard a thing about it!!!

Between their working, school, playing games, whatever...they are not paying attention!!

Many older people may be like this too...but it seems to be the younger ones.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Young people won't get it. Cause they are young. They haven't lived and payed in years of taxes or seen huge negative change in their communities. They are the "live and let live" age. As we once were.

Their youth cannot grasp the ramifications of this situation. Thats why high schools & colleges have become prime for recruiting.

I usually advise forum posters under age 24 to go live awhile and then come back and talk politics. Because until they do go live a bit, they are either guilded by their parents or more often than not their youth. Both based in a certain amount of ignorance. No offense but parents opinions forced onto their kids, isn't the kids own opinions. I like to hear directly from the kids mind.

Well, it is true that younger people aren't following it. Usually this starts in our universities, but we don't control those any more do we? All those people wanting In-State Tuition for illegal aliens?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well local and national news is so busy reporting the same 5 stories about rape, murder and how great the economy is, tha tit is no wonder;

Atlanta is about daily murder and death by car accidents.

We need a station by the people.

I haven't heard about Bolivia - but I will look it up.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

They have already "conditioned" the kids. I've seen it with my own. I beleive the "older" crowd definatly see's it....but not able to do much about it. My Dad used to say, " I don't know where this old worlds going and I'm glad I won't be around to see it, God willing." Guess it was his will coz he won't have to see it. I on the other hand haven't a clue as to what to do or expect when push comes to shove.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

when I was talking with one of my nephews and his sister about what was going on, I was really surprised. He hasn't been keeping up with the news but he did work with a lot of Mexicans offshore. He's 21 and as we were driving down the road he said our country was importing poverty and turning us into a third world country -- I was so proud of him. When he was five years old he fixed his other granny's stereo -- it wouldn't turn off and on, but he fixed it.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I do think it is the parents fault to a degree. I learned about this country from my parents. I learned honesty, hard work, self reliance, etc.

Some of us, well myself anyway, followed the , "I'm going to give my kids everything I didn't have - whether they want it or not', method of childrearing.

Also, there are a lot of people in this country - who don't know the America that I did. THey don't know what they have lost - and are losing daily.

Think about it - the illegals have been here for 20 years - that's recent history for me - but many people today were just young people - or kids and have never known anything else.

Also, so many people have been 'indoctrinated' by TV. It is propaganda 24/7.
    Remember when TV was entertainment - now it is news, talk shows, or other brainwashing programs. Even the entertainment shows have a lesson of one kind or another. On a Law and Order rerun the other night - the detectives were just so 'kind' to this illegal lady and so reassuring. The crusty older detective even held the baby.

Everything is a commercial - for one thing or another.

So I understand.

My son tells me, "Mom, I know it is bad. There is nothing I can do - I don't think anything can be done. I have 3 small children and a sick wife to care for and a new business to get off the ground. I just can't worry about it all the time. "

He swears, however, he hasn't bought any chicken and he says the chicken breasts he was eating the other night were 'pre-banned' chicken he had in the freezer.

Also, he won't hire illegals .
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My son and I have a very close relationship and I have always tried since he was little to teach him moral values and the value of his american citizenship including traveling to other countries to show him this lesson. We have talked extensively about this illegal aliens issue and he has participated in rallies against amnesty in our state. He is also voting this november for the first time. I am so proud. Values in your children start at home and they also see the example that you set. So few parents today take the time to teach their children these lessons.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't have kids, my husband does from a former marriage. I do have a niece...

She just doesn't seem to care...and it's not that she doesn't think about things...she's good to people, to me....I don't know! There just doesn't seem to be fire in the belly anymore!

My husband's kids...well they are about the same.....

I worked for Nixon at 16 yrs. old. Maybe I'm just and always have been, an "old soul".
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Well - adults don't care and believe everything they see on tv. They are copping out with excuses like "it is those republicans" and "I have bigger problems than some poor mexican that is trying to better his life", and "Oh they pay taxes and they can't get government services because they don't have a ss number. How about oh they only do job Americans won't do.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast