A few of you have asked if I made it to Wisconsin, and yes...I'm finally here.

If you don't know, I'm a former Southern Californian (San Diego)...I was born and raised there. And I'm happy to say that I've finally escaped.

I live in a small city in Wisconsin, one that is SO reminiscent of what San Diego used to be like before the illegal invasion. I went to Sears today and there was no Spanish Mariachi music playing on the overhead radio, and I didn't see dozens of (likely) illegal aliens wandering the store, jabbering away in Spanish.

Then I went to Target...NOTHING was posted in Spanish. No signs, no brochures, no magazines, NOTHING. This entire city is an ENGLISH ONLY CITY. The culture is purely American. I LOVE IT HERE!!!

One of the best things is that there is NO GRAFITTI!! In San Diego, you can't pass a fence, wall, or any solid surface that hasn't been spray-painted with grafitti. Well, not here. It's just lovely. It's like a different world.

Go in the restaurants and fast food places, and it's just American teenagers working behind the counters, bussing the tables, and cooking the food. Janitors, maids....they're all Americans. Gardners? Well, people here mow their own lawns. They also wash their own cars.

This place is a little slice of heaven....a last vestige of the old America. I'm NOT going to name the city because I don't want the secret to get out to the WRONG people (any trolls who might be reading this). I'll tell anybody who wants to know where I moved to, in a private message. Just send me a message if you want to know.