Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You all are right and it is terrifying. I just heard Charlie Sheen say on TV that a clueless woman is a happy woman. He just might have something, I know sometimes I wish I could hide from the truth.

As to who I will vote for - I dislike every candidate, but I am waiting to see who runs with McCain.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:

Hillary is horrible on immigration, but not as bad as Obama IMO. Not as much of a hawk as McCain, and not as much of a free trader either. I detest her, but she actually looks like the best of these three clowns LOL.
    You and I agree on a lot of things but this isn't one of them. My list, from bad to disgusting: #1 McCain, #2 Clinton, and #3 Obama. Yes, disgusting is worse than bad.

It's a mute point though because none of the three will get my vote, nor will Paul. I'm still researching Chuck Baldwin. This may very well be the first time I pass on voting for a president since reaching voting age.
    Oh, I know that MW. I think a lot of people here would disagree with me there. I think on the issue of immigration, between Hillary and McCain, its a push. So that would put weiging the 2 options on issues outside of the peramiters of this site. Views about non-immigration issues, and the weight they hold vary from person to person on this site. It was just my opinion -- means little -- actually less than little, because like you I will not be voting for any of the three stooges. It is not a moot point, it is the moot point of moot points, but hey I brought it up

Baldwin does look like the only possible option that I am currently considering.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    As to who I will vote for - I dislike every candidate, but I am waiting to see who runs with McCain.
    That will influence my decision as well.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We all tend to get a little myopic when it comes to the passion for which we are all members of this PAC...illegal immigration. However, we live in an imperfect world with an imperfect government and an imperfect mass media. Our little world lends heavy focus to but one of the struggles we are facing today. But our nearsightedness can cause us to lose sight of the forest through the trees. John McCain makes many of us angry on many fronts, especially his disastrous attempt at comprehensive immigration reform with co-conspirator Kennedy. We are incensed! So, rather than vote to put someone in office we talk about writing in Mickey Mouse, Ron Paul or Barney..and our vote goes floating off into the cosmos. This isn't voting, this is protesting. And while we protest and pat ourselves on the back for "voting our conscience", we pave the way for someone who has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt his feelings about the United States, the American people and the constitution. This seems to run in the family as his wife has clearly shown her true colors. Try forcing these words out of your mouth...President Of The United States, Barrack Hussein Obama. First Lady, Michelle Obama. Change That We Can Believe In? Perhaps, but this change is likely to manifest itself in ways that we can't even begin to imagine until the cold reality settles upon this country like a cold blanket of fog. Redistribution of income, universal healthcare, blanket amnesty, retreat from Iraq and the list goes on. Sound tasty? Thank yourselves for this delicious treat. It's the least you deserve for "voting your conscience". In the end, do we get what we deserve?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Thank yourselves for this delicious treat. It's the least you deserve for "voting your conscience". In the end, do we get what we deserve?
    This brings to mind a quote I like to give to my kids (and myself!)

"If you always do what you've always done you'll always get what you've always had."

And to that I add that we have always voted for the lesser of two evils and what have we gotten from that?
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

mbrown wrote:
    Wow, some of these posts amaze me. This country is in bad enough shape. A third party candidate does not have one chance in h*** to get nominated. So, you would in essence be throwing your vote away.
    The way I see it is that I would be throwing my vote away on both candidates in the Republican and Democrat party. Maybe by writing in Ron Paul, some think I'll be throwing my vote away, but I'd rather think it IS sending a message. A message that we don't have to vote for the candidates the media chooses for us. I'm not going to fall into that political correctness crap. I think it would send a message that millions of people are more willing to vote for someone who's not even on the ticket, than to be lured into the political traps these people set for us. It's all a big game. The media tells people over and over what they have to do, and people fall for it. Count me out on that one.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

The way I see it is that I would be throwing my vote away on both candidates in the Republican and Democrat party. Maybe by writing in Ron Paul, some think I'll be throwing my vote away, but I'd rather think it IS sending a message.
    Wouldn't it be interesting if enough Americans had the guts to vote for an un-nominated candidate like Ron Paul and he won the election. That would be democracy at work not this primary garbage that allows the richest elitest choice to be "the" candidate. If we are going to hold primaries they all need to be done on the same day for all states and parties. That way the elites won't be able to manipilate the vote. We could declare it a voting holiday where everyone gets off work to choose their candidate and those not voting have to work.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234