Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am pulled by my kids, who want everything, my country, who wants everything of me. I have done without my spouse twice now in five years on 2 tours to Iraq. I mean -- I am a woman that is just being TAXED in so many ways . ..
    Thank You from the bottom of my heart for the service to our Country .
    I believe WE all here feel pretty much just like you do . Glad you got the rant out . It feels good to me when i do it . Don't believe that crap bout hold it in . Talk about it , thats what feeling are for imo . We are all here for the same common reasons . Our Country needs us . Remember that please .
    ps. my money is so tight right now that lincoln screams when he see's me reaching for him
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Re: I feel as if I'm going to implode ...

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    This country, and where it is heading ...there is just no end to the foolishness.

Obama on his multi-national tour -- taking credit for the Surge, yet stated that it was a bad idea. The arrogance of this clown is enough to make my BP spike indefinitely.

Bush, remaining silent as always. Illegals running around murdering innocent Americans, yet being covered up for it.

Our economy -- going into the tank, gas prices up and up. Prices of everything now -- up and up. I think a lot of it is just price GOUGING.

The endless cries of racisim - the PC crap, the Sheeple and their head in the sand attitude towards everything -- just head off to the Mall or out to the Club and forget it. The good is portrayed as bad and the bad as good. There is just so much confusion and no one can stand up to anything.

I just think it's all too much. I'm tired of working so hard and seeing my wallet being raided twice a month. My tax burden is enormous, yet if this creep Obama gets in, it will be even worth -- and I, as a white, middle class American, will see NONE of the benefits.

I am pulled by my kids, who want everything, my country, who wants everything of me. I have done without my spouse twice now in five years on 2 tours to Iraq. I mean -- I am a woman that is just being TAXED in so many ways . ..

Or I am ready to go live somewhere else, so whatever I do in life can be rewarded, not taxed and/or taken away.

Arrrggggh. Rant over -- just need to get it OUT -- the frustration. I just walk around in a slow simmer . ...and I wonder what it's going to do to me, my health, someday.

First of all I do thank you and your family for the service to our country. THANK YOU. Second I think Millere has a great idea there. Turn that frustration into action. Third Glenn Beck has just come out with a T-shirt that has pitchforks and torches on it.

Scroll down to T-Shirts and check out the T-shirt:

https://members.premiereinteractive.com ... studio.htm

If you would like one, let my know by PM and I will send it to you as my gift.

Glad you feel the freedom to tell us how you feel. THAT IN ITSELF IS VERY IMPORTANT.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12