Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

I FEEL SORRY FOR SENATORS WHO ARE AGAINST US...

If amnesty is handed to 12-20 illegal alien criminal lawbreakers, I feel really sorry for sellout senators who vote "yes," when they should be voting "no." They will be voted out of office and humiliated by all us Americans.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Personally, I think they should be made to feel the pain of Americans who will have their families assaulted and killed by these barbarians.

That is what happens when the political "elite" stop listening to the people who put them into office and get comfortable in their ivory towers! The big corporations may be the big contributers...but WE ARE THE VOTERS!!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Anyone who aligns with this amnesty mess should be forced to attend the funerals of some of the innocent victims who lost their lives because of the careless actions of illegal aliens. Our Nation is being held hostage while our politicians play greedy games behind closed doors. I don't feel one bit sorry for any one of them. If they decide they don't have the common sense, the honor, or the intelligence to represent the majority of Americans, we'll let them wallow where they fall.
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

I sure won't feel sorry for Kennedy. That man has been pushing amnesty programs for illegals since 1965.

Quote Originally Posted by razor
    I sure won't feel sorry for Kennedy. That man has been pushing amnesty programs for illegals since 1965.
    You are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT about that one!!!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

As Americans, we have choices. If you chose to go with Kennedy, you reap what you sew. I have no sympathy for those voting for amnesty.
    To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men. Abraham Lincoln

Any Senator who votes against the American people on this is totally and completely out of touch with America.

Laura Ingraham pointed it out this morning that these "elitist senators" have no idea how much illegal immigraion is effecting the lives of the American working class.

No illegal is going to walk into the Capitol and kick a senator out of his/her job.

They are SO OUT OF TOUCH WITH AMERICA'S WORKING CLASS !!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Any Senator who votes against the American people on this is totally and completely out of touch with America.

Laura Ingraham pointed it out this morning that these "elitist senators" have no idea how much illegal immigraion is effecting the lives of the American working class.

No illegal is going to walk into the Capitol and kick a senator out of his/her job.

They are SO OUT OF TOUCH WITH OUR WORKING CLASS LIVES!!!
    That's it in a nutshell LegalUSCitizen, these "politicians" live just like the Corporates - in their gated communities with not a care in the world. Reminds me of the French monarchy right before the Bastille - they were so completely oblivious of the hardship that the typical citizen goes through. The idea of struggling to make enough money to give a good life to your family and children - this concept was so foreign to them, that they didn't have a clue that a revolution was in the making.

This Shamnesty is a complete & total attack on the American middle class because when it passes it will depreciate every American job that a foreigner will do for less. That's what the corporations want - to be able to fire Steven who gets paid $22 an hour and put Pedro in his place at $9 an hour. Big fat profit baby!