Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I see it every time I go shopping....it could be target or sears or groceries
    they don't carry a list they buy the most expensive food while I'm tracking how much money I put in the cart...it makes me sick too see young old it doesn't matter they always have the government card and vouchers for diapers formula and gas, they get wic ...I have seen them load up on gas station food with a card...

at walmart have seen them with vouchers that are in Spanish and they have all these clothes And baby furniture ..cribs high chair, not to mention four brats running around and they have too call someone in the office to figure out what voucher it is and of course you have to wait till they find the bilingual worker to help..it pisses me off who is giving them these vouchers and in Spanish....while you have our elderly picking to chose food or meds....was obamas la raza audited ?
    is this where they get these vouchers..I wanna know..next time I see one of these I'm gonna ask what and where it comes from....cause if they are getting money from la raza through Obama I think I will throw up...

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7 View Post
    When there is no Money for Food Stamps... all of you people screaming for Amnesty... Remember, you gave up your food money... there is NOT enough to go around... You don't have a problem with your children, grand children, friends, family running out of emergency food money

Then I wish you, your children, grand children, friends, family good luck; your going to need it
    the Only one that have food stamp are the illegal immigrants . mexico & china they are the one with food stamp from I have seen the USA don't have the food stamp . I see this every month
    it not american it all other . country you know this as well as I do . they come over & get every free
    & who Pay Obama well he will not be in Office long I have sign for him to be impeahed

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Food Stamp program up from 35 to $80 billion on Obama’s Watch

By DAN
    May 19, 2013

And BTW haven’t these EBT Cards been in the news recently, too? Oh, yeah, that’s right.They’re what terrorists like Tamerlan Tsarnaev use to buy bags of Frito Lay when they aren’t blowing chit up, or anything!

Nearly 47 million people – one in seven Americans – rely on food stamps for some or all of their daily sustenance, according to the Department of Agriculture, a number that has grown nearly 70 percent since the financial collapse of 2008.

The increased enrollment has caused costs to soar from $35 billion in 2007 to $80 billion last year, and now lawmakers in both the House and the Senate are targeting program for cuts even as advocates cry foul.

One in seven Americans on Food Stamps, costing billions of tax dollars - in one of he richest nations in the world. That’s unconscionable. Obama needs to back off all the unnecessary regulation and let the American people go.

http://riehlworldview.com/2013/05/fo...mas-watch.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Let them Eat Cake" Say's the Democrat Party while the RINO's hold the Bull Horn
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Larry Elder: CBO's report on the costs of Extending Unemployment Benefits Would Cost $100K Per Job Created

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9enl...layer_embedded

Larry Elder shows how offering extended unemployment benefits creates a class of people that get use to "not working for a living." Larry then quotes Democratic, liberal, libertarian sources that show this to be the case -- that is -- that unemployment benefits hurts recovery. For more clear thinking like this from Larry Elder...

I invite you to visit: http://www.larryelder.com/

Here is the link to the CBO's report on the costs of Extending Unemployment Benefits Would Cost $100K Per Job Created

http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/fil...nsurance_0.pdf

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tom-blu...#ixzz2E7LtA2Tq

bttt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12