Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I grim look at the losses

Just look at all the allies we lost last night no thanks to the stupid american sheeple:

Name Grade on immigration

House

JD Hayworth B
    Randy Graf Challenger
    Richard Pombo B
    Nancy Johnson B-
    Clay Shaw A-
    Chris Chocola B
    John Hostettler A+
    Mike Sodrel A-
    Jim Ryun A-
    Gil Gutknecht B+
    Jeb Bradley A
    Charles Bass B
    Sue Kelly B+
    Steve Acuff Challenger
    Charles Taylor A (losing to some NFL reject, nice job dumb arse NC)
    Vernon Robinson Challenger
    Melissa Hart A-
    Jim Gerlach B
    Curt Weldon A- (he dared to question 9/11 and our government)
    Michael Fitzpatrick B
    Donald Sherwood B

Senate

Michael Steele Challenger
    James Talent A
    Rick Santorum A-
    Michael McGavick Challenger
    Might lose Allen and Burns who are both solid B's

So we lost 18 allies in the House and 2 to 4 allies in the Senate. Are you happy America? Did you get what you wanted? I hope you a-holes that all voted Democrat enjoy your fking amnesty because your going to get it in major doses. You all wanted the Dems, but you know how the saying goes be careful what you wish for. But those allies of ours that you voted out, yeah they sure were the fking problem weren't they? They only advocated defending our countries borders and sovereignty, we don't want them. You sold your souls to get out of Iraq, I hope it was worth it. It only cost you your sovereignty.

You thought you would vote Democrat to get at Bush. HAHA you fking fools, you still lose because now in the end Bush will still get what he wants all along which was amnesty above all others. You american sheeple are really a bunch of uninformed, brainwashed idiots. All I have to say is, DON'T COME CRYING TO ME WHEN THINGS GO TO POT BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT. I'VE BEEN WARNING YOU ALL FOR YEARS WHAT'S BEEN GOING ON, BUT YOU DIDN'T WANT TO LISTEN. WHEN THIS COUNTRY BECOMES TURD WORLD, SAVE YOUR PATHETIC WHINING AND TEARS FOR SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SPIT BECAUSE I DON'T. ONCE AGAIN YOU WILL ALL RELY ON PEOPLE LIKE ME TO DO THE FIGHTING FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL TOO WEAK, TOO LAZY AND TOO INCOMPETENT TO THINK AND STAND UP FOR YOURSELVES. YOU VOTED THESE FOOLS IN, YOU ALL DESERVE WHAT YOU GET. I HOPE ALL THOSE WHO VOTED DEMOCRAT GETS VICTIMIZED BY THE ILLEGALS TEN FOLD. ALL YOUR HOUSES SHOULD BE KNOWN SANTUARIES FOR THE INVADING HORDE. YOU ALL SHOULD BE MADE TO PAY FOR THEIR FREEBIES. YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK. I HOPE YOU SHEEPLE ARE HAPPY BECAUSE VERY SOON YOU WILL ALL BE SLAVES OF THE NAU. WHEN YOU FOOLS THAT VOTED FOR THESE TRAITORS ALL GET VICTIMIZED ONE WAY OR ANOTHER BY THE ILLEGAL ALIENS DON'T COME CRYING TO ME BECAUSE I WILL NOT COMFORT YOU. I WILL BE THE A-HOLE THAT SAYS I TOLD YOU SO AND LAUGH IN YOUR FOOLISH, DIMWITTED FACES BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT MEXICO IS DOING TO US.

Disclaimer: My rant is not toward those here at Alipac or those who didn't vote with their head up their arse last night.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

let it out dman

I feel exactly the same.

Ditto here Dman...This flat out sucks....
    Hopefully we'll have a better pres in 08.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

If yesterday is any indication...Look for Hitlary in 2008 to put the finishing touches on our doom.

Quote Originally Posted by dlm1968
    If yesterday is any indication...Look for Hitlary in 2008 to put the finishing touches on our doom.
    My only hope is that the Dems are so bad over the next two years, that Hitlery blows any chance of winning in 08. Then again if McClown ends up winning then what's the point?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Fitzpatrick was a turncoat. We endorsed him 2004 but not this year because he was a sellout. Good riddance!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Quote Originally Posted by dlm1968
    My only hope is that the Dems are so bad over the next two years, that Hitlery blows any chance of winning in 08. Then again if McClown ends up winning then what's the point?
    It's pretty obvious that to Dem voters, party is all that matters.

I thought the election would tighten up after Kerry made his little "joke", but it apparently had no effect at all.

In two years, there will be how many more illegals in the country? How many of them will be able to vote because Bush finally gets his amnesty? And of those, how many will vote Republican?

The numbers are all against us from this point on. Bush and Rove happily oversaw the destruction of the Republican Party mainly because they wanted to provide cheap labor to their big contributors. In the process, they also turned the country over to the Democrats. It took forty years to get it back the last time. Who knows if it will even be possible to do that again.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.