Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

"I had to go to the emergency room!"

Monday, February 22, 2010
    "I had to go to the emergency room!"

Victor the Contractor writes:

The other day I needed to go to the emergency room. Not wanting to sit there for 4 hours, I put on my old Army fatigues and stuck a patch onto the front of my shirt that I had downloaded off the Internet.

When I went into the E.R., I noticed that 3/4 of the people got up and left. I guess they decided that they weren't that sick after all. Cut at least 3 hours off my waiting time.

Here's the patch. Feel free to use it the next time you're in need of quicker emergency service.

It also works at DMV. It saved me five hours.

At the Laundromat, three minutes after entering, I had my choice of any machine, most still running.

Don't try it at McDonald's though.........

The whole crew got up and left and I never got my order...

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2010/0 ... -room.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Would love to try that at the local grocery store, but with my luck, I would get arrested for impersonating a federal officer.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Would love to try that at the local grocery store, but with my luck, I would get arrested for impersonating a federal officer.
    Use an INS patch instead. The INS no longer exists, having been replaced by ICE and USCIS, but it still gives illegals the willies. You can say it stands for International Network Society.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)