Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I had my baby :)

I just wanted to let you all know that I haven't been around lately because I had my baby girl Nov.29th at 3:00pm and have been pretty wore out and busy so haven't had much online time. She weighed 9 lbs 2 oz and was 21 inches long, We named her Morgan Elizabeth an she is a perfect little American . I will do all I can to be here and involved more than I have lately. Thanks to you all that fight this battle everyday for all of us, I have felt slack but I have hope for this country, I have to for this precious baby girl she deserves to grow up in the America I remember not what it is being turned into. God Bless the USA and all her loyal Patriots !!!!!!!!!!!
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Congratulations!!!! Many blessing to you and your sweet little one.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh......congratulations!!!!!! What a wonderful Christmas for you and your family. God bless you all!

I have felt slack but I have hope for this country,
    Seems you've been plenty busy creating a new American.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

congratulations!!!! what an awesome Christmas present!

I am so happy for you PatrioticSandra and your joy is so evident. What a big, healthy baby.

May the joy and love that you have expressed during your pregnancy and now bless your daughter and give her a wonderful foundation to grow up to be a happy, proud American, appreciative of the history and wonders of our nation. May she be blessed by God with health and happiness and may you too know the same blessings.

Thank you for sharing your joy with us.

Luke 2 - "Unto us is born, in the City of David, a Saviour Christ Jesus."
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Congratulations PatrioticSandra! Great news. And thanks for your commitment to help secure our country for our kids and grandkids.

PatrioticSandra I will just bet "Morgan Elizabeth" (love her name) is the most perfect little American ANGEL!! GOD BLESS HER!

Glad to know you are doing well! and will be popping in and out! we will need you when Obama takes office
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Bless you and little Morgan Elizabeth (a new ALIPACer!) And what a gift, not only for the holidays, but a gift for every day of your life.

WOO-HOO! Congrats. Morgan is such a beautiful name. Get plenty of rest (if you can) and God bless you and your family.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

I had my baby girl Nov.29th at 3:00pm
    I think you're the first person I met who had their baby in the afternoon. I had my second at 3:33 pm and it was definatly different having a baby in the afternoon vs the evening. Pools going, lots of attention. LOL Got the impression the nurses didn't get to participate as much in the daytime as they do in the evening. I'm so happy for you.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast