Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I had two very pleasant experiences yesterday

Yesterday I got a letter from John McCain thinking I was a Republican. LOL Of course, it was asking for money. It included the pre-paid postage envelope to mail back to them.

I promptly wrote on the donation sheet. NO WAY JOSE! YOU HAVE INCORRECT INFORMATION, I'M NO LONGER A REPUBLICAN. YOU HAVE SOLD OUT THE AMERICAN CITIZEN FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS. It was such a pleasure to mail it.

The second one was we had five baby quail in the back yard yesterday. We kept thinking we wouldn't see any because of the sightings of three foxes in the area that are very rare to be so close to homes. But there they were napping and learning what to do with mom and dad. They were only about two inches longer. Just precious.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    The second one was we had five baby quail in the back yard yesterday. We kept thinking we wouldn't see any because of the sightings of three foxes in the area that are very rare to be so close to homes. But there they were napping and learning what to do with mom and dad. They were only about two inches longer. Just precious.

I love quail, I have a family of them living in a big bush on my property. Seeing them always makes me happy! The baby bunnies are pretty cute too.

Can I jump in?!

I got a survey from a local politician yesterday which I almost threw away. When I opened it up she had a question about illegal immigration. And I live in sanctuary Illinois!!

1. Some states are taking it upon themselves to enact tougher laws that will restrict illegal immigrants from obtaining government IDs or public assistance. Would you support Illinois enacting a similar law that would:

Restrict illegal immigrants from getting government issued IDs (including drivers licenses)?

yes no don't know

Is this a matter that should be decided by Congress, not the Illinois legislature?

yes no don't know
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gogo! I got the same letter yesterday from McTraitor and will send it back to with the same notation as you did!

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Gogo! I got the same letter yesterday from McTraitor and will send it back to with the same notation as you did!
    All right! If we can get our friends, families, and neighbors who agree with us to do the same thing, using their postage that would be great.

MW
    Gogo wrote:

Yesterday I got a letter from John McCain thinking I was a Republican. LOL
    Nothing wrong with being a true conservative Republican. This "true conservative" Republican will not support John McCain because he doesn't represent my vision of of the party.

I suspect we have a few Demcorats members of ALIPAC that won't be supporting Obama in Novemember either.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hee... hee...
    I received the same "Pledge Of Support" letter yesterday. I hope the Republican Party puts big time pressure on McCain at the convention. The first sentence of the letter read like this....

Dear John,
    I am honored to be one of the first to join the RNC VICTORY 2008 effort.

Hhmmmm...... I think I will change that sentence to read

Dear John,
    "Stop Pandering to Illegal Aliens and Racist Groups Like La Raza
    No Amnesty"

Under the amount enclosed I will state...

Enclosed is my contribution amount of $0 an indication of how much I respect your leadership and position on illegal immigration my friend!

I will send it back to them using their prepaid envelope.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Gogo wrote:

Nothing wrong with being a true conservative Republican. This "true conservative" Republican will not support John McCain because he doesn't represent my vision of of the party.
    I agree with you. But I re-registered to send them a message. I don't think "conservative" necessarily means Republican, although they have been the standard bearers in the past. I know that one of the aides for Duncan Hunter said his father also re-registered as an Independent. People are angry in both parties. Hillary's fans are really angry. The Dems really messed up there primaries. What a joke.

I routinely send notes back on the donation forms to Republicans and Democrats alike, using their prepaid envelopes, and encourage all of my friends and relatives to do the same.

Also, when you get political phone solicitations, give them an earful. When the callers are college-age, inform them how their job opportunities are disappearing because of insourcing and offshoring. When the callers are older, let them know how policies are reducing their quality of life and eliminating opportunities for their children and grandchildren.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Gogo wrote:

[quote:cxv0cn6k]I agree with you. But I re-registered to send them a message. I don't think "conservative" necessarily means Republican, although they have been the standard bearers in the past. I know that one of the aides for Duncan Hunter said his father also re-registered as an Independent. People are angry in both parties. Hillary's fans are really angry. The Dems really messed up there primaries. What a joke.[/quot
    [/quote:cxv0cn6k]

Gogo, I'm enclosing a letter listing the reasons I will not be supporting McLame. What is the url of that website that lists the names of Americans who have been killed at the hands of illegals. I want to include that web address in my letter, in the event someone within the McCain camp actually reads my letter.

You know they will at least open it because they will think there is money enclosed...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast