Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I had a WONDERFUL day at the hardware store

I had to go to the HW store today. The store was not Home Despot, but Menards (local midwest family owned, but larger here than the despot). While there (with my broken footed daughter), I witnessed several groups of hispanics. One group of 6 men, seemed to be new to the area. They were looking at all sorts of things, small hand tools (hammers, etc), tool belts, and other things. I was in the same area, looking for screws to hang some drywall into our block walled basement. Well, one of them steps over to the isle with the screws, rips open a large box of screws (decking screws??), and proceeded to take a couple handfuls, and put in his pocket. Since I had my daugter in the cart, I was not too mobile. I wanted to get to a store employee quickly. As I was looking, I saw them head for the checkout. They ended up buying an item or 2. When they were done, and headed out the door, I told a super at one of the registers what happened. I saw them react, and approach the group.

I still had shopping to do, so finished up (about 20-30 minutes). When leaving, there were 4 crusers, ALL of them were loaded

I am feeling pretty damn fired up right now!!!

I started my MMP-II today. When are YOU gonna start Anyone can make an impact. It is time we ALL start making small imacts such as this.

H.

That's great!! What's MMll???

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

I went shopping today too, you are sooooo not alone!!!
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    That's great!! What's MMll???

RR
    MinuteManProject #2 This will be non-border, but business targeted "attacks" (i.e. SOS type "events"). It is still a work in progress thing. Gilchrist is working on this. I have not been doing anything in this direction, yet, since I have been working on getting Tx MMP planned out, and doing a little help on the CA MMP.

H.

Thanks for being a good role model for your daughter. To many people would have looked the other way.
    "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Pat your enemies on the back until the right time comes, then take your revenge like a tiger. Never forget who conned you, hurt you or cheated you, regardless of who they are."

Quote Originally Posted by Virginiamama

I went shopping today too, you are sooooo not alone!!!
    Almost makes me want to go "hunting" in walmart. Simply put a couple things in a cart, and do some "observing". When I get bored with it, and if nothing happens, then simply put the items back, and leave. Might be a fun way to spend an afternoon, stirrin up a little "fun"

Things have been WAY too comfortable here for the illegals. IT IS TIME to remove as much of that "comfort" as we can.

H.

Quote Originally Posted by 82Marine89
    Thanks for being a good role model for your daughter. To many people would have looked the other way.
    You could SEE the fear on her face, when she saw this person doing this, less than 10' away from us (he certainly did NOT try to hide his offense). She was already leary of them. They were big, milling around with bravado like hornets, speaking in spanish (gawd, I hate that). She (and I) did not say anything at all about them, but I could see her eyes. When the one ripped open the box, I looked at her, and saw deer in the headlights eyes, and fear.

I had NO OPTION. I am NOT a person that folds under pressure like this. And let me tell you, you get one HECK of a rush, when you do something like this, and things turn out exactly like they should. I have read a couple of blog threads about using this kind of observation techniques on several blog sites. Some of what they were preaching went a little beyond what I would do (such as making up stuff, like you "thought" you saw a bulge under a someones jacket, the someone being hispanic). I don't think that way, and will not behave that way. But I certainly will think about a little foot work. If I can look VERY closely and spot crimes, OF ANY KIND, then that is grounds for acting, and informing the law (or business). Also, if the law or business REFUSES to act, then that should be very publicly exposed (and I DO plan on that).

I think I will give Gilchist a call, and see what he is planning for MMP2. I need to talk with him anyway, and certainly need to thank him for cleaning up the floor when I had a little Montezuma styled revenge the night before I left MMP in AZ.

H.

a good day at the hardware

WhooHoo! Yee-Haw!!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Husker wrote:
    "I still had shopping to do, so finished up (about 20-30 minutes). When leaving, there were 4 crusers, ALL of them were loaded "

All right sounds like a good day out on the range
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast