Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    He ain't pushin' for king, he wants to be Bush Ceasar.
    Nope, under the auspices of the HRE, the Pope is still Caesar. The best Bush could angle for would be Pontius Pilate.

This is why I call them DemoComs and RepubliNazis.

The Democrants want Communism and the Republicans want Facism. Not that there is much difference between the two types of government, either way the people get screwed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Democraps, because it's such a roll of the dice with them, and Republicons, since they say one thing when running for office. And once they are elected, they take back everything, and institute the agenda they really wanted to apply. And it has nothing to do with you and me, accept that we get the short end of the stick again.

Good one Crocket! I spewed coffee all over the monitor screen! Ah well, it needed anthor cleaning anyways.

Im all for a viable third party. However, most of the people that would vote for a third party are Republicans. DemoNcrats are loyal puppets that do what their masters tell them. We can either get a new third party or GUT the republican party and start over with them.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12