Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I HAVE FOUND THE RACISTS....

Follow me, if you will, to the very top to where this racism is being spewed from...Im gonna do a lil Glenn Beck to find the TRUTH and show it to YOU folks. If you see the light, Spread this message around the internet...

ALL These Liberals in Government and around the country have been allegedly using the RACE CARD as we call it very often indeed these days. I asked myself over the last few days "Why are they calling SO MANY Americans RACISTS?"

WHY?

ITS NOT Race Baiting. Its NOT a tactic that the liberal democrats are using. Read that again if you must...ITS NOT RACE BAITING AT ALL...

ALL THESE LIBERALS believe that White people are BORN RACISTS. ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE INHERENTLY RACIST....LMFAO
    EVERYTHING thats been going on made no sense. I said "Thats a cheesy and disgusting tactic every time I heard it....Its not a tactic.
    THEY GENUINELY BELIEVE THAT IF YOU ARE WHITE YOU ARE INHERENTLY RACIST...YOU ARE A BORN RACIST....

THATS WHY ALL THE RACISM IN AMERICA TODAY...

Its the liberal belief that WE ARE RACISTS AUTOMATICALLY because of our skin color....
    I couldnt believe it either but its what LIBERAL leadership has been Teaching ALL THE LIBERALS in America AND across the globe....
    RACE BAITING didnt quite make sense to me but everything came into focus when I read this Newsweek article....

http://www.newsweek.com/id/214989/page/1

WHO ARE THESE LEADERS of LIBERALISM that are spewing this hatred OF White people. They are teaching Everyone that IF that persons skin is white, They are a racist....

WE MUST GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS FOLKS. This is something that Glenn Beck or someone in the media MUST address. Its These Liberal Leaders who are Generating HATE against white people WHILEST accusing them OF Hate

Does that Blow your mind or what????

Liberals have been given a poison by their leaders...

WHO IS RESPONSIBLE for spreading that kind of Hatred TOWARDS white people...? WE MUST FIND OUT....

ELE

United we stand divided we fall.

Who is responcible for creating racism?

Could very well be people like (Obama and his Fascist backers) that want to get us into a race war because it's easier to take over a country if it's divided.

To find out what kind of person would want to create racial hatred in our country you might want to read the following introduction to an interesting article. Go to American Thinker for the rest of the article.
    BTW: This is a great web site!

http://www.americanthinker.com/printpag ... ssist.html

Is Obama a Narcissist?
    By Robin of Berkeley

Many of us are asking ourselves the million dollar question: are Obama and his crew narcissists?

(Translation: What in God's name is wrong with these people? Are they on medications? Are they off their medications?

Are we being unknowingly subjected to some new reality show, Extreme Alien Invasion?)

Now as a newbie conservative, I have a long way to go to herald myself as an expert on conservatism, neoconservatism, paleoconservatism (whatever that is), and the like.

But one thing I do know is crazy -- and that's not just because I've been a licensed psychotherapist for over 20 years. It's because for almost 30 years I've been eating, sleeping, and living with crazy, what I have dubbed the Psycho Network.

There are plenty of nice folks around these parts (although mention the words Sarah Palin or Tea Parties and they'll morph into Linda Blair in the Exorcist). But we also have lots of Bernadine Dohrn look-alikes who appear to have just crawled out from some prehistoric rock.

So, let me take a stab at the burning question of Obama's mental health status.

Is Obama a garden variety narcissist? Probably, but that's the least of our problems.

Most highly successful people have some level of narcissism. Generally it's the narcissists -- charming, self serving, deficient in morals -- who rise to the top. The nice guys and gals who aren't willing to step on their grandmothers for fame and fortune are usually us worker bees.

Obnoxious and madly in love with themselves, narcissists are a pain in the butt to have as a friend, spouse, in-law, or boss. They are self-absorbed, and mesmerized by their own image. They love to be around people, and are genuinely puzzled when others find them a turn-off.

But while they can be major thorns in your side, they're too busy swooning over themselves to try to control the planet. They think they're hot stuff, but not the Messiah.

Now Obama, Rev. Wright, Bill Ayers, the Emanuel bros -- we may be talking something way more worrisome than your everyday narcissists. Let's take a look at other character defects, as well as examine another disorder entirely.

A more serious type of character disorder is a paranoia. Paranoids think that everyone is out to get them. Nothing is ever their fault. They are Gripe Central, and vividly recall every single insult or offense. Paranoids are unhappy, suspicious, resentful, and mistrustful.

Ringing any bells here?

At the extreme end of the continuum is the sociopath (also known as a psychopath). These are dangerous people who are not completely human, in my book. They lack a conscience and view themselves as above the law. They don't like people, and are devoid of empathy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know now after 8 yrs...

Been studying hard since 9/11.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Tbow, I could have told ya this a while back, as one of the Hispanic neighbors pre-teen kids told us that we're racists, I asked her what made her believe that, she said "everyone knows it, if you are white, you're a racist". Apparently they teach their kids this, and that has to be coming down the line from somewhere, and personally I think this is from U.S. educated, ethno-centric liberal activists.

However, I am surprised how many people do not realize that this is the mainstream thinking by many out there, otherwise we'd have more angry Americans.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What amuses me is racism ended when Obama was elected President. Don't see how they can get away with diverting our attention away from their incompetancy to race.

This was a HUGE concern of mine with Obama getting elected...that everything would come back to race and that there might be a race war. I see that this has happened a lot sooner than I had anticipated. Now with everything else going on, we are getting all jumbled up about racism.
    Wrong is right, Right is wrong and with all the other crap the left is slinging on us-we are now officially racsists if we dont agree with Obama's agenda.

Such a convenient excuse!

I hope this is nothing more than a "speed bump" or a "growing pain" that this country is going thru with having a Black POTUS if office. I hope we can move past it and also be able to see past the crap of the leftists.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Its Liberalism...

Liberalism is Racism because it teaches that black, white and hispanic people ARE different. It now teaches that whites are ALL racist...If that isnt racism in itself, I dunno what is. Liberalism is a poison and its prevelant when the liberals are in power and spewing their racist crap...

The colored person has the advantage when the topic turns to race. Any person of color who brings up the issue of race with a White male is a race-baiter in my opinion, because new laws give the advantage to the person of color in all circumstances. The same is true between a male, and a female anymore. The advantage goes to the female. There are hundreds of other topics to choose from, while in discussion, other than race. If a person of color, or a female starts an argument with a white male, the white male is always wrong. This, in my opinion, is the reason why women are a better match for people of color in the United States. Because people of color can counter act women's political dominance, with their own dominance. Opposites attract.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    JohnnyYuma, I KNOW when my husband and I get into an argument, that he is wrong (I can argue that point after 20 years together) ....
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We just can't win, eventhough it's kind of good though. Nobody is really a winner anyway. Most of us are just barley getting by.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast