Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have to hand it to Trump!

This is not an endorsement of his campaign in any form or fashion. But I have to say the way he just got the White House to finally respond with a birth certificate and then pivot into a call for a release of his college records is one of the most brilliantly played bits of political theater ever.

Got to admit I enjoyed this.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    I am getting a kick out of it as well, it is also interesting that people with Adobe Illustrator software are able to break his birth certificate down into layers. It just keeps getting better.

One of the layer breakdowns here:
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread694949/pg1

Should get even more interesting when Trump goes after the college records next.....

I'm still curious to get to the bottom of the SS card from Connecticut mystery even tho he never lived there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    WND has further confirmed that the Social Security number in question links to Obama in the online records maintained by the Selective Service System. Inserting the Social Security number, his birth date and his last name produces a valid Selective Service number.

To verify the number was issued by the Social Security Administration for applicants in Connecticut, Daniels used a Social Security number verification database. She found that the numbers immediately before and immediately after Obama's were issued to Connecticut applicants between the years 1977 and 1979.

"There is obviously a case of fraud going on here," Daniels maintained. "In 15 years of having a private investigator's license in Ohio, I've never seen the Social Security Administration make a mistake of issuing a Connecticut Social Security number to a person who lived in Hawaii. There is no family connection that would appear to explain the anomaly."

Read more: Investigators: Obama uses Connecticut Soc. Sec. Number http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=152773#ixzz1KlAu8i63

Re: I have to hand it to Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    This is not an endorsement of his campaign in any form or fashion. But I have to say the way he just got the White House to finally respond with a birth certificate and then pivot into a call for a release of his college records is one of the most brilliantly played bits of political theater ever.

W
    W, I agree, it was a brilliant bit of political maneuvering. I believe that pandora's box was just opened and there will be no closing of it now.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Finally someone has gotten Obama's attention. Trump questioned Obama's credibility so loudly that Obama had to put up or shut up.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Banned

W
    Me too!

And I also want to add that I can't wait for the next shoe to drop because I know it is going to happen. Trump defiantly got obama's attention.

On to the next conquest!

Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod

W
    Me too!

And I also want to add that I can't wait for the next shoe to drop because I know it is going to happen. Trump defiantly got obama's attention.

On to the next conquest!

ONUG, your pics and faces make me smile. You really are good at picking the right ones. Ive been here years and still can't figure out how to post pictures. My bad tho- since I've never taken the time to learn! lol! I've got some funny ones too!

April

Trump To Obama: Now Release Your College Records

Trump To Obama: Now Release Your College Records

Donald Trump tells the press they are protecting President Obama.

"I'd like to know how does he get into Harvard, how does he get into Columbia if he isn't a very good student," Donald Trump told the press this morning in New Hampshire.

"If he wants to release it that's fine, if he doesn't want to release it that's fine too. But the word is he wasn't a very good student," Trump added.

Video worth watching at the link:

http://tinyurl.com/68ksdgf

Banned
    Yep Obama blinked first This may be the beginning of the end of the great narcissist

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast