Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have a question.

Now, that this bill passes the Senate, what kind of frame of mind are the mexicans in?

What I mean, would they not see hope in the bill and rush the border? While the long debate between insues between the House and Senate, how much of an increase will happen during the argument.
    "....mercy to the guilty is cruelity to the innocent." Adam Smith

Banned
    The Border patrol said crossings DOUBLED last month when the bill was introduced. I would imagine it will increase some more now that it's halfway home.

As was stated by Rep. King of New York on the Bill O'Reilly show, the senate bill just gave the go-ahead to millions more illegal peoples to cross our borders because they know eventually they will receive amnesty at point in time as well. Giving amnesty is the American tradition, so to speak.

May I also state, though this may be off track, that the "English as national language" portion will probably be written into the compromise version of the bill because the enemies-of-America (read that the senate and president) know that if and when the compromise version becomes law, then some attorney will file a suit claiming that that portion of the law is discriminatory or racist or some other silly thing. In other words, our language will not be protected either.

What about all the OTHER countries that have English as their official language? How did they get around that?
    Quote Originally Posted by GodHelpUs
    As was stated by Rep. King of New York on the Bill O'Reilly show, the senate bill just gave the go-ahead to millions more illegal peoples to cross our borders because they know eventually they will receive amnesty at point in time as well. Giving amnesty is the American tradition, so to speak.

May I also state, though this may be off track, that the "English as national language" portion will probably be written into the compromise version of the bill because the enemies-of-America (read that the senate and president) know that if and when the compromise version becomes law, then some attorney will file a suit claiming that that portion of the law is discriminatory or racist or some other silly thing. In other words, our language will not be protected either.

That ammendment for English was so gutted it doesnt threaten anyone nor make English official either. Its literaly another empty box of tricks.

Quote Originally Posted by barkway
    What about all the OTHER countries that have English as their official language? How did they get around that?
    Quote Originally Posted by GodHelpUs

I would presume they got around it because no one called their law racist or discriminatory.
    In point of fact, however, does anyone know for a fact that those countries can actually enforce that law? Or that the law hasn't been weakened as it has in several states in our own country? I've not travelled out of the US so I don't know if those other English-speaking countries can enforce their laws anymore than we can.

They are noisy in my hood tonight. Lots of music and a lot of them are out running around the hood. They must be happy.

Enjoy the battle victory, I will win the war.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

World view

I believe why English has been stripped is two fold. Remember, about 2 years into Irag, we had this "how do we appear to the rest of the world?" Most Americans have stripped away their nationality and only wants what is best for the common good. Which I firmly believe is a farce the last statement. We do have rights in this country to say or believe whatever we want. But when we become a risk to the foundation of which this country was founded, you should step back into a dark corner and never come out.

The second part, we are weak spined and can not sit up straight in a chair.
    "....mercy to the guilty is cruelity to the innocent." Adam Smith

To the illegals and to the Senators who have sided with them.
    I am so sick of that word RACIST!
    we should all have t-shirts saying
    I have not bought into that new disease going around called
    RACIST PHOBIA!
    As far as securing my borders and protecting the soverignty of the US, you can call me
    RACIST,RACIST,RACIST,RACIST,
    I will not permit myself to be self-terminated by that name
    Nor will I allow myself to be manipulated into pandering to your wants and needs, else I would be known as a RACIST I would much rather be called a RACIST, then to be known by all my fellow Americans who are not bleeding heart liberals, as your and your foul president Fox's lap dog!
    I am a proud American made RACIST I will not ever hand over my country to you and I will not I promise you this, ask your permission ever to build a fence on my country's border to keep you good people where you belong on your side not my side, so you can just kiss my butt and paste a RACIST sign on it for all the world and the Senate to see!
    Build the dam fence post haste!