Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

i heard the saying "that being a person give you rights

The only right you have as a "PERSON " is the right to live and the right to die. But in between that you have to obey the laws laid out by man the laws of the majority the laws of the country you are in . THE laws of the land. The majority of the people who come into this country illegally know that they are not supposed to be here. So ignorance is no excuse. After all they probubly paid some one to get them to the border, and then after scaling our fences, or going under it literaly, or packing themselves in a 18 wheeler thats full of frozen meat. Its only obvious that they are trying to get in undetected decietfully .And I ask pray tell WHY . Because it goes against "AMERICAN LAWS".

I put this out there for those who think that Just being here gives you the RIGHT to BE AN AMERICAN .
    And for those who would think you would get equal treatment im mexico or any other country then Leave and go live there if you dare . because here in America we have laws and they will be observed and obeyed unless you want a fight on your hands !!!

Always Legal Law Abiding American Citizen

.I think we should treat them kindly and gently.

If you come here illegally, you need to be

Kindly rounded up

and

Gently send home.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie

Kindly rounded up

and

Gently send home.
    Aww, thats so SWEET nntrixie!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Gentle is kind but A gun puts it into perspective

Not that i am advocating a any violence, that wouldnt serve its purpose . But how do you think the incident in San Ysidro california crossing effected some who might try to cross our borders. I'll be willing to bet that the other occupants had to change thier pants after that.
    Strength says alot more than a gentle -push lol .

Just responding ok lol !!

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie

Kindly rounded up

and

Gently send home.
    Aww, thats so SWEET nntrixie!