Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I hope we get this stopped soon!

I've rubbed some of my hair off my head, when I surf on this issue, I'm smoking like a chimney and the other day I got a phone call from my husband's Doctor's office, it was a recording and started out in Spanish...I have no idea what the msg. was, because I hung up the minute the Spanish started!

Is this affecting anyone else's nerves?
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Ha! indeed it is, I'm also smokin like my heads on fire, I'm addicted to this site and getting all the info I can find, I tell everyone about the site, even people I dont know I just bring the subject up and start rambling. I'm like a caged monkey when I'm home. Its a HUGE deal, the future of our country is on the line and it seems like nobody gives a damn....stress you say? I'm growing a fuse as we speak.

Chrsitian

Quote Originally Posted by Xianleather
    Ha! indeed it is, I'm also smokin like my heads on fire, I'm addicted to this site and getting all the info I can find, I tell everyone about the site, even people I dont know I just bring the subject up and start rambling. I'm like a caged monkey when I'm home. Its a HUGE deal, the future of our country is on the line and it seems like nobody gives a damn....stress you say? I'm growing a fuse as we speak.

Chrsitian
    Yes, I tell everyone I run into in department stores....clerks...some German woman I didn't even know....her answer was, when I mentioned everything was made in China,....well we get things cheap, who cares? Then she gave me her phone number, I think she must be lonely...anyway I never called.

When out with my husband...he just now walks away when I bring this up...sometimes I lay in bed to think about what I should say next and to whom!

Strike While the Iron is Hot

Looks like we are fighting mad. Strike while the Iron is Hot.

You know, the issues have engaged our fight or flight response. It's pretty obvious that we feel threatened and we are reacting, in the most civilized way we can. However, we need to channel all this extra energy. We all love this site but we need to seek out new sources, to plant our seeds. We need to go in chat rooms, forums, e-mail friends and tell them to pass along our e-mails to other like minded people. Go buy a flag and wave it.

Go tell America. Not just hang out here all day and vent. I mean, if I were in the car listening to this, I might commit road rage because of my intense feelings. Go tell America to Say No to Mexico! Then you will feel like you are making a difference and relieve some of your anxiety. I think you should tell people to read the forums here. There is a lot of good information to be had here so start sharing it around the net and with friends. Get the word out.

Also, Write, Call, e-mail and Fax your US Representatives, especially your Senators. NOW! Do it more than once if you please. One day, last week I e-mailed every US Senator about my feelings on HR 4437. Took a while, but I did it and it felt good. Like a badge of honor.

Don't sit idly by. Take action and use your smarts to reach others. Don't let the momentum fade. Use all that pent up energy for the cause

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When out with my husband...he just now walks away when I bring this up...sometimes I lay in bed to think about what I should say next and to whom!
    Hi...you're not the only one...I feel like I'm the only person who cares and wants something actually physically done...my husband doesn't care or at least acts like he doesn't care...then he says "well it's all the globalists etc what's it gonna matter" (did any of that make sense?)
    I keep telling him apathy kills....it may very well be America in the next 10 years at this rate...

and for that German woman...well they're really skewed in their way of thinking...mostly liberal and lassai faire (ooph is my spelling bad) that was a bad generalization too, sorry..

but no you folks are not alone....it's scary when you allow yourself to become educated...you can never go back...and you know ignorance is not bliss...

Dixie...if I emailed and faxed anymore.....I send out about 5 to 8 letters a day, have paid for 2 sets of faxes......I can't help but wonder if anyone in Washington is listening....I also email radio stations and the GOP, Ken Mehlman.......

IS ANYONE LISTENING TO US?