Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I hope you are watching the Liberty Ralley now on C-Span2

Pres. of Constitution party on now talking about the NAU and trans texas coridor and how we have to defeat this.

There are going to be some fabulous speakers in our corner, so please tune in so c-span gets the message that millions of us want to hear from the alternatives to McCain and Obama... and how to take our country back.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

of course . ch 212 on dish network ,cspan 2 . thanks
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

April
    Thanks Dianne.

Thanks, Dianne!

Man o man, I am so motivated now.

It's now or never guys !!! If these speakers didn't kick everyone into gear, I have no clue what will. This is our country, not their's.

My decision was made tonight that I will never click the lever for Osama or McInsane. To thine own self be true.... I'm pulling for Baldwin.

The constitution is my bible and no snot nosed elitist is going to take my country away !!

Wouldn't it be funny if they ended up bringing in more supporters than the Republicans. It seems to me that the Republican convention is pretty empty. I think that's a heck of a message.

Actually I think they did.... Looked like full house when Paul spoke... After Paul speech c-span went to gop convention for Bush introduction and first thing they showed was a dude in the audience yawning, lolol... was priceless.