Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'll try to maintain control. It's difficult when there is no place else to vent, ya know?
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    I'll try to maintain control. It's difficult when there is no place else to vent, ya know?
    You can vent all you want Just choose your words carefully.

I've been "edited" too. I think, at one time or another, most of us have. Except maybe CrocketsGhost.

BTW, is the guy in the sombrero (in your avatar) Pierce Brosnan?

It kinda looks like him. Well, sorta, kinda!!!!!

I didn't think I said anything that bad, but I would never want my anger to tarish ALIPAC. So I will just have to practice keepin' my kewl.

It's El Guapo from the Three Amigos. I strongly recommend you see it - it is a CLASSIC.
    With the current immigration issues, it's even funnier than before.

"Would you say I have a plethora?"

"Si, El Guapo, you have a plethora"
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Bark, bark, woof, woof, (good cat, good cat) - occasional meow, meow, (oops that wasn't supposed to come out), bark, bark.
    CW.........calm down now........hope your bark is worse than your bite.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

ruthiela:

I stand 5'2" and weigh around 115 lbs. I had 14 teenages in the house at one time (back around 1980). My husband was the most gentle, kind, sweet soul anyone could hope to meet.

This was his description of me (his loving adorable wife):

"Kids, just remember this nitro glycerine comes in really small packages but can do an amazing amount of damage."

As long as I'm barking, everything is all right. It's when I shut up that both my children and my husband used to leave the house. Truth be known, I have no idea why. What could I possibly have done????

TexasCowgirl wrote
    I know what you mean there, Cowgirl. I've often vented here while trying to keep within the rules. Definately not easy when you take a look at what is really happening. 'The gutting of America to form the NAU', as some one here put it is happening. I don't think that George Bush has dreams of becoming the dictator of NAU but certainly seems very interested in its formation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

sure way to get his brother elected president

if he give amnesty to illegals it is a sure way for his brother to get elected president.

Re: sure way to get his brother elected president

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    if he give amnesty to illegals it is a sure way for his brother to get elected president.
    Here'a a thought - it may be possible that the Shrub clan is grooming George P. in much the same way the Kennedy's wanted John Jr. to go into politics. Except, John Jr. seemed to have more sense.

Selective Service Registration

Perhaps now is the time to launch a campaign about the Selective Service Registration Law. All males between the ages of 18 and 25 (legal and illegal) are required by law to register with Selective Service. Failure to do so may result in a fine up to $250,000, deportation or loss of rights to citizenship. It is presumed any male in this age range who does not register is not moral and upstanding citizen material - this is on the Selective Service website - not something I plucked out of the air.

The hitch is: An illegal can slide if he says he was not aware of the law and did not knowing avoid registering. Now we all know they are well aware of the law and the possible consequences of registering - Selective Service has no policy about turning over registrations without SS#s to ICE.

So, folks, is there a way we can launch a campaign to "inform" illegals of their responsibility to rush down to their local post office and register? Or, they can register on-line - I'm sure the day labor centers and advocates have computers available.

Illegals will never be called to service - that is also the law, but they MUST register.

Anyone have an idea how we could make Selective Serivce more visible in the illegal communities?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12