Sometimes they don't like controversial topics. Today, however, someone started a thread about "What Is Your Make Or Break Issue This Election." Several were on illegal immigration. Soooooooooooooooo I did my thing, very quietly.

This is my post.

It is definitely illegal immigration. It is costing the taxpayer $338.4 billion a year. In CA over 93 hospitals have closed due to being mandated on giving free medical care it broke their banks.

What is disturbing is Democrat Congressman Heath Schuler (NC) has authored the SAVE ACT. It has 144 co-sponsors, bi-partisan. It make the employers accountable and protects our social security numbers. YET, Pelosi is holding it back and working with the special interest caucus.

You can Google the "Save Act" and it will give you surface information. If you want in-dept analysis check out numbersusa dot com.

I thought I would give them information to check it out themselves. So many in the past on that site slammed the employers not the illegals. It was always the left wing nuts that would turn the posters in if you even used the word illegal. That's when I found Alipac and Numbersusa. So I just quietly gave them information. Let's see if I get any feed back.