Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just thought about something

You know all those diseases we are now getting here?

One report said to wash your hands after touching meat, veggies, etc...and to cook well.

Why couldn't some of those diseases be transmited by passing around our money? Not many wash their hands after paying for something or getting change.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

That is especially true of your food handling employees in restaurants. They double as Cashiers and food servants!

Imagine the path your last dollar took after it left the G-String of a local "men's club" employee! Use your imagination....
    Title 8,U.S.C.§1324 prohibits alien smuggling,conspiracy,aiding and
    abetting!

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasMoore
    That is especially true of your food handling employees in restaurants. The double as Cashiers and servants!

Imagine the path your last dollar took after it left the G-String of a local "men's club" employee! Use your imagination....
    My God! What can we do?
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Isn't money one of the dirtiest things out there. I don't know. I don't have any of it, anyways.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

Use only 5's, 10's, or 20's---heheh---it reduces the risk, but surely does not eliminate it. Of course, then there is always credit card, or debit card.
    abetting!

Ooops---I forgot---with "Bank of America" in the picture, perhaps Credit and Debit aren't a good idea either.....
    abetting!

send me all your dirty money I will wash it :P

I will send it back you can trust me I voted for Bush
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Money is dirty and a large percentage of it has cocaine residue on it in high drug trafficking areas.
    At the concession stand that we have at the Police Athletic League if a person handles food they are not allowed to handle money and vice versa. It is the same at the place where I eat lunch at on a regular basis. You actually see the food preparation area. They also do not hire illegal labor as English is spoken and no one has any accent.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    Money is dirty and a large percentage of it has cocaine residue on it in high drug trafficking areas.
    Doesn't that mean there is likely nose residue on one edge of the bill?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nose residue...I guess that adds new meaning to the term "filthy rich".
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast