Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think that what's going on in Lebanon is important. I think one of the most important aspects that has been largely ignored that is the Iraqis we freed are showing their gratitude by backing Hezbollah. I think this puts the border on the back burner when it needs to be America's main issue. If Hezbollah does do us harm they will probably come across the unsecured border. I was reading a book about Dingos (love dogs) and read that Australia has a well maintained fence that is 6,000 miles long to keep these wild dogs from the sheep ranches. This is more than 4000 miles of fence more than we need to preserve our culture. our sovereignty. and our social service institutions. A little more important than sheep I'd say.

Anyone besides me think that Sean Hannity is just a Rah Rah man for Bush. Every time I hear that guy I just get this picture of Bush stopping fast and Sean Loosing his head. Any more I just shut off that show. I am thinking let Israel and Lebanon sort out there own problems. It’s not our fight and should not be our dollars. I think its time to take care of our own.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Anyone besides me think that Sean Hannity is just a Rah Rah man for Bush. Every time I hear that guy I just get this picture of Bush stopping fast and Sean Loosing his head. Any more I just shut off that show.
    I have never liked Sean Hannity or Alan Colmes. Alan Colmes is so irritating. I will watch anything else on TV except that program.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerbabe
    I have already told my husband that if goes before me and Lou is single, I am so going to marry him
    Right on steelerbabe, anti-illegal immigration men are hot.

Dixie

PS Are you ready for some football? I know I am.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hannity's lovefest with Newt who favors the Pence plan gets a little old too.

Lou Dobbs is one of the greatest Americans who ever lived. No need to overdo the immigration talk right now. Congress is on vacation and doesn't care about anything except their golf game. September is when the punches will fly.

MW
    Right on steelerbabe, anti-illegal immigration men are hot.
    Wow, if you think Lou Dobbs is hot, you'd think I was knock-out gorgeous!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I also Tivo Lou. Being totally obsessed with the illegal alien invasion crisis I always fast forward any broken border news. I don't know what we would do without Lou asking the questions that we all wonder why anyone else isn't asking.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12