Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    joazinha,

Don't feel bad. I haven't been to confession in 30 years, but I just know in my bones that I will go to Heaven. I now believe I don't need a human being (priest) to grant me forgiveness (especiallly since those humans have been caught molesting little boys) in the name of God. Today, I deal directly with God. I am so much more comfortable with that, because with that kind of direct connection, I find that I HAVE TO BE MORE HONEST confessing my wrongdoings. Afterall, I am talking directly to God, and he knows everything! I can't fool him.

There is something more compelling to be truthful when you deal directly with HIM, rather than a human being who I can fool.

But that's just me. It is up to you to decide what is best for you. Good luck to you and your Brazilian friend.
    Amen to that! Go right to God - no middle man is needed.

OC, I'm sorry to hear of what happend to your hubby. My hope and prayer for him and for all the others molested by these pigs is that they WILL some day get past it and move on, because until then, they are still giving away thier power to the pervs who tried to take it away from them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So sad to hear EX_OC that your husband was a victim. Prayers go out to you both. I too know 2 victims who were victims of abuse, but not by priests but by so called family friends.

My sister was also almost abducted when we were about 12. A man in a whiite car stopped and asked for the time and tried to grab her into his car. Thank God she ran and got away and called the police. They never caught the guy. It is very scarry at all times past, present and unfortunately in the future.

This is a serious problem in our society. I just don't trust anymore.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sic and CCUSA,

Thank you for your sympathies. That means a lot to me.

There are things my husband won't tell me. I know he wants to but he is too ashamed to say it, even to me, his wife and soulmate. But I respect his pain. I will not pressure him. I just know that when the time comes, I will be there for him, no matter what.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Sic and CCUSA,

Thank you for your sympathies. That means a lot to me.

There are things my husband won't tell me. I know he wants to but he is too ashamed to say it, even to me, his wife and soulmate. But I respect his pain. I will not pressure him. I just know that when the time comes, I will be there for him, no matter what.
    Thats all you can do. He's lucky to have you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12