Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I need help to fight LULAC

I need help finding the right places to go to to fight what LULAC has done to the American Flag I bet if we could make them do away with that so called LULAC flag we will gian ground for the American people

[img][/img]

http://www.ushistory.org/betsy/flagetiq.html

read this - you can not put names on the flag and you can not deform it.
    dose any one know if they got a grant from the Government if so they have broke the law ------------- I need some input thanks

Banned
    Im not sure but you might have something there !!!
    if they are calling it the American flag
    and not a banner

We need to have a member go to one of thier meetings and see what if any other flag besides the American flag in its right state is flown

LULAC's flag is just disgraceful. It is so disrespectful beyond belief. It MOCKS our American flag. And they wonder why Americans are sooooooo pissed off about the tidal wave of illegal aliens swarming into our country, who happen to be MOSTLY HISPANICS. I couldn't think of a better example of disrespect for America and it's people..
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

US Flag Code

(i) When displayed either horizontally or vertically against a wall, the union should be uppermost and to the flag's own right, that is, to the observer's left. When displayed in a window, the flag should be displayed in the same way, with the union or blue field to the left of the observer in the street.

They have displayed it backwards. How fitting.

http://www.usflag.org/uscode36.html#175

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Dixie wrote:

They have displayed it backwards. How fitting.
    Yes, like every thing else they are doing, underhanded and backwards!

I need help finding the right places to go to to fight what LULAC has done to the American Flag I bet if we could make them do away with that so called LULAC flag we will gian ground for the American people.

I would think that the Dept of Veteran Affairs might be able to make a suggestion about how to avoid defamation of the flag. The veterans are the patriots who gave their blood to defend it and would have great interest in preserving its integrity.

Dept of Veteran Affairs

got it done - you never know it may take off - I also have sent more and I intend to send to a large list of newspapers