Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

I need your help to secure our border/Sheriff Joe Arpaio&quo

From Email 10/14/10
    Dear Fellow Patriot,

I need your help to secure our border!

The open borders policy perpetuated by the do-nothing, pro- amnesty politicians have brought drugs, home invasions and murders to our neighborhoods. Good people, just like you and me, are scared to let their children play outside. We must secure our border!

That is why I am strongly endorsing Jesse Kelly for Congress.

Jesse is the only candidate I trust to secure the border and fight
    against the radical Obama-Pelosi agenda. If you like what I've done
    in Arizona as America's toughest Sheriff, then you will love what Jesse
    will do in Washington!

Will you help me support Jesse by contributing $25 to his campaign?

Some of my friends have sent him $50, $100, $1000 or even the maximum $2400!

While California and other states have border fences to successfully curb the violence, a gaping hole remains in Arizona. Rep. Giffords and her pro-amnesty pals in Washington have done nothing to ensure the safety of our citizens. Jesse has vowed to fight for tough immigration laws and, most importantly, complete the double-layer border fence. That's why Jesse has also been endorsed by Rep. Duncan Hunter, Rep. Tom Tancredo and Bay Buchanan's Team America PAC. Here's what they've said about Jesse:

"Jesse is exactly what we need in Congress...
    a fiscal conservative who believes the borders must be secured..."

-Team America PAC

Jesse's business experience, Marine combat service and conservative family values brought me to southern Arizona to campaign for him, but he needs your support. Jesse faces a primary opponent who is being funded by pro-amnesty, open-borders politicians, and he has a record of voting for Janet Napolitano's budgets that bankrupted our state. That's why your donation of $25 dollars or more is so important to ensure conservative victory in 2010.

Please join me in sending Jesse Kelly to Congress today by contributing to his campaign. Together, we will secure our borders and take our country back!

Sincerely,

Sheriff Joe Arpaio
    http://www.votejessekelly.com/contact

I donated last week. He sent me a letter thanking me.

Banned
    Nice, Thank you again.