Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I recently posted a issue concerning Dual Citizenship

I believe that in the times we live if you are here and you want to become a citizen then you need to give up your citizenship and loyalties to that other country. Why should the citizen be allowed to reap the benefits of US citizenship and then if we have a tiff with thier country be allowed to demonstrate in our countries streets, after claiming loyaty to this great nation by way of the Pledge of alligience.
    Division and discontent can be the only outcome when we allow this duallity to exhist.
    And its not illegal to have it here in the USA..... but it should be made Illegal.
    Looking back at the day with out illegal immigrants there were a lot of So Called "American citizens" Toting around mexican Flags, Shouting by the way "Al Zarqawi the Gringo Killer". Hurray !!!!!!!!
    It sickens me that people are only loyal to this country when they are getting thier way.
    My take on it is if you dont like being here then you had better go home. Because you are not Truly an American Citizen untill you denounce your other citizenship and pledge your loyalties to the country that is now feeding you and giving you the freedoms you wouldnt have in say Russia, Cuba, and even Our not so friendly, decietful neighbor to the south.
    Because the truth is staring us right in the faces and that is that like a trojan horse in days of long ago. the enemy has penetrated our countries borders and is set to unleash its intentions on us at any given moment.

Dont be fooled into thinking that for one moment All they want to do is come here to work !!!!!

Turn a Blind eye and your freedoms will be taken .
    Steven Doherty

steve,

I know Germany does not allow dual citizenship.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree with you on this 100%. Especially after seeing what was in our streets. Infiltrate from the inside seems to be the plan of attack while they (the gov.) is ignoring this. That's yet another reason why they cannot grant amnesty or easy "path to earned citizenship" when thay are here illegially because it cheapens and degrades the honor of citizenship.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This happens all the time in Miami with Cuban (Communist) flags. It infuriates me. Watch the next time the Cubans are demonstrating about something or another.

Or go back and look at the Elian nonsense. That's another hot button issue for me. His father wanted the child back and Elian, as soon as he was checked out by the hospital, should have immediately been put on the next plane to Cuba.

If I kidnapped a child against his parent's wishes (and yes, I realize his mother brought him and she died at sea and I AM sorry about that)(That's another reason to get rid of the Wet Foot, Dry Foot policy), I would have the SWAT team on my doorstep and in my house as fast as they could assemble. I know that, I've seen it in the news when a kid is kidnapped. Millions are not spent and courts are NOT tied up,
    demonstrations don't happen with streets blocked by protestors, mayors don't encourage civic unrest, etc. SWAT MOVES IN FAST!

Of course, Cubans are considered legal immigrants.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Some business rights and property issues could be reasons for dual citizenship. Alot of countries do not allow you to do legal business ownership and own property unless you are a citizen of that country. This is not a real problem with the current illegals we are speaking of. This is not a question of allegiance but the ability to conduct business, own property and settle family affairs from your country of origin.