Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Postscript to previous post above. Adding insult to injury!!!

I was stuck in traffic yesterday after work... two blocks from the West LA police station, and my mouth fell open when I saw a pretty little church with a very large plaque in front....IGLESIA BAPTISTA (Baptist Church)! Upon further inspection, the entire plaque was in SPANISH...the pastor's name (Jose something), the times and dates of services...everything in Spanish!

The significance of this story is that the Westside of LA was ALWAYS a white, middle to upper class neighborhood! We all thought we were 'safe'! But to see a Spanish-only CHURCH in the middle of an area that was all white a couple of years ago...is scary!

ICE will not respond to any civilian call unless there is a felony or something in progress that involves the law.

The reason? Because they aren't "sure" the people you are reporting are Illegals.

"How do you know they're Illegal, sir? Do you have proof?"

This is their catchall phrase that prevents them from doing their job. Since we have no method of "proving" somebody is illegal without processing them, they refuse to process anyone unless they are proven illegal.

ICE is a joke. INS is a joke. It's all for show folks. Nothing is put into place because all of the organizations are more interested in being PC than anything else. God forbid they accidentally take in a Mexican hanging on the street waiting to be picked up for a job who is NOT an illegal.

...although I've never heard of that happening.

What you saw was the fyture of this nation, if this Dream Act passes .

The only way it can pass is for the American people to do nothing .

I am calling, writting emails and asking everyone I know to call .

Sad to say most won't take the time . I am very upset with some friends and family members .

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    ICE is busy drinking and playing cards in their office...They have said they have no interest in arresting illegal aliens unless they are wanted for murder or something else really serious.

I've called them loads of times. They're useless.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

This happened a couple of weeks ago about two miles from my house... I heard on the news that some day labors were going to be removed from an old strip mall where they hung out daily waiting for work...Every time I went by that corner I would see at least 20 of them standing or sitting around. Anyway the news reported that they had to leave or be arrested.
    I guess the people who lived in the area were complaining that they were urinating in public view, leaving trash everywhere and they were taking baths in some of the local apartment complexes pools!

Hey, so what's the problem? They are only engaging in behavior that befits their upbringing and besides, they are doing work that Americans won't do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12