Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I shouldn't be worried. Or should I??

To even ask myself this question is something that I would never have thought would happen in a million years, up until a couple weeks ago that is. Now that Obama is the President elect and I keep hearing and finding out about his plans such as the Fairness Doctrine his Internet Czar and his Citizen Militia etc. I can't help wonder if those that have spoken out and speak out about him will be targeted by him. I know that I'm just a little guy with a website but I still have concerns. I wonder that I could be falsely charged with something that would cost me my job and everything else I have worked for. Even if I was aquitted of the charge or they were dropped you can't unring a bell. I know that this may sound irrational as up until a couple weeks ago it would be unbelievable to me also but I still have to wonder. Any opinions?

website
    www.whathappenedtomyamerica.com
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

I do know that all of these people out here that are buying guns and ammo are being flagged by the govt, so far the only thing that this does is make it a lot harder to fly if your flagged. But it does make you wonder if good old st. Obama is building his own naughty and nice list! Don't worry just get prepared for the worst and when it gets better you'll have a piece of mind.

Its never bad to fault on the side of caution!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    I do know that all of these people out here that are buying guns and ammo are being flagged by the govt, so far the only thing that this does is make it a lot harder to fly if your flagged. But it does make you wonder if good old st. Obama is building his own naughty and nice list! Don't worry just get prepared for the worst and when it gets better you'll have a piece of mind.

Its never bad to fault on the side of caution!
    I agree and this does not stop me from saying what I believe to be right and I will never bow down to anyone other than God but you still have to wonder.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

I think everyone here would agree that it matters not what happens to us ourselves, as long as the republic and all that it stands for is preserved. For myself I do this for my offspring. So that they may live in a nation of liberty. That they shall bow to no demagogue, whether voted in or self appointed.

It has me concerned because even if you don't agree on an issue, they are terming it "hate speech" or even if people say they are angry....it's become "inciting violence" even if no-one said a word or even implied anything of the sort. You said something I don't like and it makes me mad so you are inciting violence. LOL The thinking is so screwy but it's prevelant all over. Even if you have facts to base things on they don't want to hear it. It's almost like the version of "free speech" where they can say what they want and you are free to listen, but they will silence you and not even listen if you have something to say. I've noticed on the news even where people can't even ask or answer a question that they aren't resorting to yelling over each other. I hate it when they have someone and then 2 people with different opinions because you never hear anything but yelling and the host saying, hey, it's my show here, so in so is next and the other sighs and grumbles so you can't hear what they're saying.

Racism has had it's defination changed to anything you do I don't like, support has changed to you must 100% agree with everything and have nothing but praises to say or else you are a racist or bigot or whatever other name they pick from their hat. Even asking a hard question has become taboo. It's sick and it's scarey. Heck anymore you don't even have to say anything on the internet and you are doomed by what sites you go to.

My oldest daughter haa a friend in college. This is college now.....and the professor was walking around the room while teaching. Guess he or she was a real treasure and her friend drew a silly doodle of the teacher in waves (like bobbing in the ocean) and in the distance a shark fin. And the teacher saw it and she was removed from class and had to seek "professional help" before getting let back in because of her "violent and hate filled" doodle. That constituted hate, violence and a "threat" to the teacher for their life. Trust me, I know this girl and she doesn't have a violent bone in her body and it was a silly picture. A doodle on her personal class notes that the teacher happened to see. Heck I probably would be put away for life because I doodled a couple of my teachers in bad situations.......guess the doodle game of hang-man will be the next thing off the list..

In some newspapers where people can leave a comment it's crazy. A story on breast cancer and you can't write the word "breast". If the subject is equal rights and you say they can't discriminate on sex, race, relegion, etc.......can't write the word "sex". Like the deal in Arizona where some were wanting illegal alien or illegal immigrant banned in the court room and on court papers. It's like come-on.....it's sheer insanity the extreems it's gone........and how long and how much trouble you can get in to before something stops and some common sense comes into the picture. They can financially destroy you through legal fees, not to mention the damage done in the meantime. It has me concerned. One big way is because of the excessive financial burden ...... people can't afford to fight it and it's obvious there's no "special interest group" out there standing up for our rights and footing the bill.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    I do know that all of these people out here that are buying guns and ammo are being flagged by the govt, so far the only thing that this does is make it a lot harder to fly if your flagged.
    So if I go and buy a gun next week, I'm going to be, "flagged," and have trouble getting on a plane??
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Don't know who said it but when telling the truth becomes a terrorist act, we have already lost our Country.

There were people in Germany including the lady that lost the Nobel Peace Prize, that risked all to save Jewish children.

My ancestors ran an underground railroad to protect slaves. I'm sure the fear was great but thank God to the Patriots for their participation.

I understand your fear. you are concerned about your family but for evil to grow the truth has to be hidden.

Doing nothing is not an option for some of us but we are not all leaders, we need help in the fight and many of you educate with your words.

Just as "Lone protester" took on the system and won, many more of God's children will be tested.

May God protect the United States...I believe the evil is just beginning.
    "It is error alone that needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself".
    Thomas Jefferson