Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: I think the tax cut deal was for AMNESTY!

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    Is it just me or does anyone else think that BO made the deal with pubs on taxes that really pissed off dems, right. But the tax deal needs the support of the House and the House needs the support of the Senate to pass the amnesty. It just seems too consequential for all of this to be happening now. Its a deal taxes for amnesty! and the dems win and the Citizens lose.
    I thought the same watching the events unfold on C-Span
    I believe the Senate voted "NO" on the Tax Cuts and Unemployment benefits just this afternoon 79 to 10 when I switched channels
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

The rurmor is that the Tax cut deal was for the Start Treaty. Supposedly that is the next thing up in the Senate.

If they used the Tax bill for amnesty it will prove what a evil place Washington D.C. really is. I have felt the past couple weeks that something bad is going on.

I made the comment earlier. I am very scared and if that deal was cut and these so called American's in our government can be sold out on something as major as allowing illegals free education, the burden they create on our economy and everything else . . . then we are far more gone than I ever imagined. It will be our downfall.

But let's try to stay positive and pray, pray, pray that things start to change in a better direction. And call, call, call!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

I just can't imagine Some Anti Amnesty Republican Senators such as Sessions going along with any Amnesty Deal. I think him & others would speak out against it loudly. jmo
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

This was the post from NumbersUSA during the cloture vote. The house was voting at the same time on the tax bill. The House killed the tax bill and it seems that the Senators got all confused on the cloture vote. I found this very interesting.

Breaking News

New Joe Jenkins:
    So, to sum things up, we have absolutely no idea what is happening and why it is happening. Even the people who should know what is happening... don't know what is happening.

Posted Thu 12/09 11:55am

New Joe Jenkins:
    The motion to "vitiate" the cloture vote has been passed, which means no vote on the DREAM Act will be held in the Senate for the time being.

Posted Thu 12/09 11:50am

New Joe Jenkins:
    The voting now is all going a bit haywire. Pro-amnesty Senators are voting the wrong way and anti-amnesty Senators are voting the wrong way; and now we know why: the House Dems have voted to oppose President Obama's tax deal with the GOP. The failure of the tax bill will most likely put paid to the hopes of the DREAM Act, which is why some anti-amnesty Senators might vote to put off the vote.

Posted Thu 12/09 11:48am
    http://www.numbersusa.tv/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The tax bill hasn't been even scheduled for a House vote, let alone voted on by the Senate. The only thing that's happened with regard to the tax bill is approving cloture, which just means that it will be either passed or rejected-more than likely passed-by the U.S. Senate.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Re: I think the tax cut deal was for AMNESTY!

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    Is it just me or does anyone else think that BO made the deal with pubs on taxes that really pissed off dems, right. But the tax deal needs the support of the House and the House needs the support of the Senate to pass the amnesty. It just seems too consequential for all of this to be happening now. Its a deal taxes for amnesty! and the dems win and the Citizens lose.
    I thought the same watching the events unfold on C-Span
    I believe the Senate voted "NO" on the Tax Cuts and Unemployment benefits just this afternoon 79 to 10 when I switched channels
    The Senate voted YES for Cloture to close the debate on extending the existing tax rates and unemployment benefits. They won't vote on the actual bill until at least Wednesday morning. The House voted NO on the bill.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Let's see...Lame Duck Republicans adamantly stated there would be no extension of unemployment benefits unless there was a way put forward to pay for them. They lied! Clue number one that the knife was in our back.

Democrats said they would not support any legislation that did not raise taxes on "the wealthy". They lied. Clue number two as the knife was being twisted.

Face it folks, we have been played AGAIN!

Taxes have not been raised (or lowered) and will continue just as they were.

Social welfare credits were not de-funded in the process.

New spending in the billions will be authorized with no way to pay for it.

The budget deficit will increase, and certainly no savings have been realized through this legislation.

Social Security will become even less solvent and self-destruct even earlier than projected.

No new jobs will be created, and in fact extended unemployment benefits will reduce the number of those actually looking. More people are certain to become permanent wards of the state.

Passing the DREAM Act will add even more financial burden to an already bankrupt system.

Anyone figured out yet that the plan to collapse the economy and re-invent the economic system relies heavily on the availability of CHEAP LABOR?

The source of the CHEAP LABOR has already been imported. Now all the Obama administration has to do is drive down the acceptable wages of the rest of the population through government dependence and BAM! - New America.

Saddest part of all is that most people don't even see what is happening to them.

Maybe they will understand better when their boss is speaking to them in Spanish?

Are the people sleeping? Nope. They're just not astute enough to understand the game they're in or how it is played. What a revelation most folks have coming....And they will probably blame it all on someone else as usual...

Hey, good news for some though...I heard tonight that Fanny and Freddy are hoping to forgive ALL their loans and GIVE everyone who has a loan free title to their home. Tough luck for those of us who actually already payed for it though...

Of course if the Alinsky plan is followed to fruition and you own more than one (home), it will soon end up in the hands of someone you never met so they will have a nice new place too.

Eureka! No homeless ex-illegal New Americans!

Chavez did that for his "countrymen" a year or so back, and you can bet it will happen here too.

Well, inheritance taxes will be raised. They won't be raised to pre-Bush levels, but they'll go up, insofar as there's no estate tax this year and there will be next year.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast