Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK.

I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK.

I went to a Chinese restaurant today and they were playing Mexican music and most of the people there were Mexican. I do not feel I am in America any more.
    Our government is giving our hard earned money to Mexico which is furthering corruption, drugs and illegal immigration which are more dangerous than Middle East terrorist. Illegal aliens and drug cartels are destroying America and American citizens and not terrorist.
    Mexican drug cartels are using tactics unheard of by Middle East terrorist. We may as well be assisting terrorist with monetary assistance. Oh, but we are when we allow poppy fields to flourish in Afghanistan. How do we stop terrorist when we do not stop the flow of money from drugs that finance there terrorism. How do we stop the flow of drugs and illegal aliens when we finance them by giving millions to Mexico.
    I am not ready to make nice with our government or pro-illegal immigration thugs to help them in welcoming illegal aliens. I am taking my country back because we bought and paid for it. And I want it to be intact for my children’s family.
    We have to make more noise and not let up or they will take it as a sign of giving up or weakness. 90% of Texas is Mexicans?
    We cannot let them give our country away. Our war is against our government who is the biggest threat to our security and the security of the future of our families. We must fight them in the elections and fight them with our voices.
    We do not hate illegal immigrants, we just love our country.

Actually, I'm scared of what's going on in our government. Everything I see and hear what they have planned for our future, is like some evil horror movie!

My husband & I were talking about something like this tonight. As a matter of fact, more & more than we use to... It's like "we're on our own", fighting our government more and more and it's making us crazy. But you know what? We can't give up hope, lose the faith, or even think of losing the battle because that's what they want. Yes it's a battle, and we the people have power over those that "work for us." This is BS, because they are suppose to fear us....We can't give up.

Not to speak of the fact you never know who your friends are anymore or if people are really who they claim to be .

Like Germany or Saudi Arabia , America is not what we think it is anymore , too many traitors and non assimilating immigrants both legal and illegal .

And you best not condemn one of them .

It just doesn't feel good knowing our president is a traitor...I've never said that about any other president before! It's like living in a Twilight Zone episode. I just want to wake up from this nightmare that has taken over our country! I too want my country back!

We have a hard battle ahead of us with pro-illegal advocates coming at us from all directions. But if we stick together, make our voices heard we will win this battle and the few that are with us is fight hard also.

I let my Nevada representative know how I feel as often as possible. I never let up.

It's like this everywhere. They work in every restaurant, so forget having a truly authentic cultural experience anywhere you go ...it ends up just being the Mexican cultural experience. Same here for Italian, greek, wherever you go.

And in the malls also -- they are just swarming these places. You can't go out shopping anywhere in public without being overrun and hearing the talk -- loud, and usually with a couple of their kids running wild under your feet also. Their gangsta groups just roam also. looking scary as hell ...makes you fear for your life and your wallet when you're walking out to the car with packages or anything else.

I just don't even go shopping or out anymore. It's not worth the battle. If I go it's during the daytime hours, when they seem not to be out as much.

Playing Mexican music in a Chinese restaurant? Are the owners of that restaurant nuts? When I eat in an ethnic restaurant I am not offended by ethnic music, in fact I would expect it. But why the hell is Mexican music being played in a Chinese restaurant? If I were a customer intending to eat there, I would say see ya later, I came for chow mein, not tacos and I would like the ambiance to go with it. That is just plain bizarre!