Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!

I want my money back, i paid dearly to come to this country legally, and paid my dues and taxes working my ass off so i can live in Mexico!!!
    I want to live in the United States, speaking English, I am proud of my Spanish culture and heritage, but i love Americana, it's people, culture and customes, that's why I am here !!! USA #1 baby!!!!

I drove thru Paterson , New Jersey the other day and it looked like i was in freaking Beirut !!!, arab signs all over !!! looked like Bagdad too, what a mess!! Mosques all over, by the way did you know that one of the scum bags from 911 came from this town????? let me tell you i saw a few women wearing all black from head to toes, Burka !! in New Jersey , WOW ????

I say, if they cannot live our way , ship them all back!!!, i would like to see what happens if i go to lebanon and start putting American named signs all over town, and asking women to wear jeans and T shirts , like a normal person, !!!!!
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

redwhiteandbluelatino

i would like to see what happens if i go to lebanon and start putting American named signs all over town, and asking women to wear jeans and T shirts , like a normal person, !!!!!
    You're right, that wouldn't fly in Lebanon.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

I salute you Red...

My husband immigrated from Belgium four years ago. Prior to entering the US, he had to undergo physical and mental testing to be sure he was fit to enter the country. Additionally, he had to prove that he could support himself. He also had to have a legal American co-sign for him (someone with excellent credit), stating they would support him in the event he became physically incapacitated. The idea is that he would never be eligible for social service programs in the US.

But of course, that is Belgium; not Mexico.

i went thru that with my mother , and she ws just coming to visit, so i had to mek e her an US resident, many headaches and so much money !!, she only comes hre to visit the granchildren and spend her monies here in the US economy.
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

Right on Red!!!
    You have every right to be proud of your heritage too, don't let anybody take that from you.
    My daughter and I have been trying for years to get a friend of hers from Lithuania back here, it's hard but hopefully we will get her here.
    If nobody has said this to you before "Welcome to America" we need more people like you, and thank you for speaking out for our country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What is it with our country? Why do we make people from other countries go through such an ordeal then simply turn it over to the illegals from Mexico? What is the deal?
    Build the dam fence post haste!