Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GFC

I wish CNN would distinguish between immigrants and illegal

They are confused, Americans are not upset with legal immigrants its only illegals. CNN needs to stop being politically correct and call it like it is.

Banned
    If it wasn't for Lou Dobbs, I'd NEVER watch that channel!

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    If it wasn't for Lou Dobbs, I'd NEVER watch that channel!
    Me either, but it isn't just CNN, it is most, if not all the stations. I have even heard people on fox refer to 'immigrants', not illegals. That is one thing that drives me nuts!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

This has been nothing but one huge manipulation campaign from the start. They know the difference, but like they have done with racisum acusations, they want to divert from the real issues. They know if they use "immigrants" that they will have more recruits as they enrage and scare those who came here legally from other countries.

They can't win this with truths.

kev

Its

Its almost like the media is trying to confuse the public. This issue is not about immigration, but ILLEGAL immigration.

I was absolutely shocked when I read a story on the home page of yahoo.com that called them illegal immigrants.

Re: Its

Quote Originally Posted by kev
    Its almost like the media is trying to confuse the public.
    That is exactly right. The globablists who control most of the media want to make these people legal immigrants, and this propoganda is one way of getting Americans to go along.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Notice how they call illegals 'immigrants' and 'undocumented workers' and call people who are for securing the border's and against employers who hire illegals 'anti-immigrant' or against 'immigrant's rights'. Like illegal aliens have rights. What about the right of Americans to have their country protected from invasion by third world, uneducated, un-skilled job stealing, welfare and social service draining illegals?

Why is it when they even discuss this issue they only mention the so-called contributions these illegals make, and never mention the drain on social services, the overcrowding and failure of schools, hospitals, jails and prisons? It's all how our country would collapse if not for these millions of toilet cleaners and tomato pickers. Never a mention of illegal alien gang bangers, rapists, child molesters, car thiefs, carjackers, vandals and grafitti sprayers, ID theft, shoplifting and burglary rings, welfare cheats and all other criminal illegals.

And why never a mention of Mexico's responsibility to care for their own citizens? Why is it the American taxpayer's job to provide healthcare, education and endless other FREE benefits to illegals?
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

"no human is illegal" wah wah wah

Yeah, Lou pointed out the sugar coating of the rallies today. He stated that no network shows other than his are using the term illegal. So sad when no one but Lou will have the guts to use that "illegal" the way it should be.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Ain't that the truth krazy, at least we have Lou who has a very large audience so the word is getting out.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast