Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Great web site Thanks

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny."

-Thomas Jefferson

...because America is not for sale and our sovereignty is not negotiable!
    <blockquote><di

Quote Originally Posted by AuntB
    If Paul, who WILL NOT get the nomination, would get out of the way, we might be able to stop McCAin. A vote for Paul is a vote for McCain. He has NO republican support.
    You may want to stop attacking Ron Paul on this forum as going after Paul and Romney are against the rules.

I also might ad that Paul does have significant republican support and he has beaten Giuliani in all states but one so far (Iowa, Michigan, Nevada, Wyoming, Luisiana).

You should be glad Giuliani is in the race, since he would throw his support behind McCain if he drops out, which by the way is a very significant possiblity we should worry about after florida.

I would love to see all the vetos....those are long long overdue.

Tired of people bashing my candidate.

Ok. THIS is what I'm talking about. I am AWAYS on the defensive for Ron Paul. Ron Paul is not "getting out of the way" as long as he has supporters who want to continue this revolution and who are donating money. We have a RON PAUL race car that will be participating in the Daytona 500. We have the largest BLIMP in the world, we have the longest LIMO in the world. All paid for by Ron Paul supporters. I am going to tell you this...Ron Paul and Mitt Romney will be the only two candidates left standing and there will be a brokered convention. There IS no clear front runner in the GOP. We had a GOTV Ron Paul Cookout today and about 300 people showed up. Many were brought into the Ron Paul Revolution. We just recently had another money bomb...5000 NEW people donated to Ron Paul. We are growing and we will continue to grow. It seems since I have been on this forum it is the Mitt Romney people who attack...as you see , and Ron Paul supporters have to rally to defend. I am sick and tired of it, and I haven't been here very long.

Quote Originally Posted by AuntB
    If Paul, who WILL NOT get the nomination, would get out of the way, we might be able to stop McCAin. A vote for Paul is a vote for McCain. He has NO republican support.
    Wrong. I would never vote for McCain or any other of the fakes on the stage. At most your comparison could be "A vote for Paul is the same as NOT voting" as it does not ADD a vote in McCain's favor.

I don't trust any of those liars running against him, he has a 20year record that has proven that he stands by his principals. I will vote for that!

I say give Dr. No the veto pen and the educational pulpit.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123