Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I would like to hear from teachers

I am an elementary school teacher, but I would like to hear how middle school and high school teachers feel about their students walking out every day. How are the administrators going to deal with those lost days--especially the districts that closed? Will the students make that up? Will the students get failing grades on assignments or tests if they don't do them? What a nightmare for the teachers! I would be ticked!

in my opinion

they should all be suspened three days for every day they leave school. They just want an excuse to get out of going to school.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

ProudUsCitizen,
    As answer to your question regarding how some educators feel about the walkout; maybe you want to go to this link: http://www.dailybulletin.com/news/ci_3660981
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

It hurts that's how I feel as a teacher!

Sitting in class as those who came to school on Monday. They sang their National Anthem in their native tongue. They said Viva Mexico, they shouted outdoors that they were taking America. We are having to help them write letters to congress to stay here. So the schools and everyone is helping them. We who are against this are all alone. America the beautiful is gone. We have lost this war is the way I feel. I can't believe no one cares about this country. I can't believe they have to be told what to do from the Media. They are walking around the school proud, they are dropping their heads as we try to read English. They didn't want to do their work. They didn't study. They aren't doing anything. However, that is nothing new. You have to work extra hard with them because they don't want to do any work. They don't want to learn English, they want us to assimulate to them. Americans are going to wait until they can't eat or work then they will say, What happened to America? When did all this happen?

Americansunite, I'd say you should copy and paste what you just wrote and send it to your congressman, your senators and the president.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)