Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IA day wannabe workers cost me $17.00

IA day wannabe workers are once again stalking my local Home Depot, they had gone away for a while HD posted the area and had the cops do some sweeps.

So I did a head count 17 at 9am so I will send Alipac $17.00 might be lame but makes me feel like I am doing something.

I will call HD and email all the way to the top this time !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hope you can get some like maybe protest or picket help . Wish ya luck with the HD
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

I am going to take pictures of them looking into cars and trucks, bothering customers etc and send them to everyone at the top of the HD email list.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    I am going to take pictures of them looking into cars and trucks, bothering customers etc and send them to everyone at the top of the HD email list.
    This would be excellent ammo to bring up to HD.
    Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    This would be excellent ammo to bring up to HD.
    Keep up the good work!
    Another thought, I will also send a sales copy of the new washer and dryer
    I bought 2 weeks ago from another retailer , my wife will not go into Home Depot to shop because of the creeps outside. last time she went
    it was "park near the door' " Did you lock the truck? "OMG there even
    bothering people in the store"

Please post more ideas

You know why HD continue to allow this to happen! Because they are TERRIFIED they will lose hispanic customers if they crack down on the illegal invaders who loiter and harass paying customers on their store properties. Little does HD realize that ALL customers are offended by the actions of illegal invaders on their properties.

And you know why! Because groups like la raza and others with similiar open borders agendas, have done their absolute best to make the issue of illegal immigration a racial issue in order to further their agenda.

Consequently, we have companies like HD who will run away and hide out of fear ( They might even make financial contributions to la raza), rather than protect it's paying customers from those who loiter and harass those customers on their OWN properties.