Thread: ICE

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ICE

Is there a place here that we can post locations of Illegals?If we had one then we could all ban together and call ICE and make reports.I've called in my aera and nothing seems to happen maybe if they were getting hundreds of calls we can make them do their job.

I would be willing to post locations of flop houses where they live 15 to 20 at a time and the places where they gather in the mornings the get work.I will even post names and phone numbers of contractors useing them in the aera.

I'd post flop houses and where the buses drop them off at when they come into the country

We have one part of town where a good majority of cars have the temporary license plates. Every one of them has a driver that does not look like a Citizen. Oddly enough a good percentage of them are Hondas and the number one car stolen in town is a Honda...Irony
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Banned

SAPP

why not make a new post dedicated to this and bump it every so often.
    something simple like:
    POST ILLEGAL LOCATIONS here
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We tried calling ICE today and each time the recorded message said: "All operators are busy, Goodbye" and disconnects us.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    In my complex, about 99 percent of them are illegals. I plan on taking pictures of their nice vehicles, with their plates showing, and send them onto ICE here in Portland, explaining that our son was told by the kids themselves that their parents are illegals.

(P.S. I will also show you all how "poor" these people are, you can see how terrible their life is with their expensive vehicles.)
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sounds good to me I seen the report Illegals.com thing but if I paid 10 dollars everytime I reported I would have to sell my house.Why not do the best we can to start Deportation now I know they will not be able to get to all our calls but if we burn up their phone lines maybe it will be another thorn in the goverments side.Our local news did a report on how the poor migrantes were scared about Ice picking them up.Lets keep em scarred

Post that info here and I will make a complaint with you!If the fourm doent support doing this then PM me