Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is there a close, savvy friend that could do this on your behalf? That would put a wall between you and some investigative journalist.
    There was a report during the GWB that the Federal Government was the largest employer of illegal aliens, some 70,000 plus. (Lou Dobbs, I think, but I will have to do some searching as this was a few years ago.)
    But I would try to document every violation I can for personal use. If Napolitano is going after employers instead of the workers, I am sure DHS would also be interested in this, maybe.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good idea, Vortex. It's time to keep a little journal. It may come in handy.

Quote Originally Posted by Angrymobjustice
    Thanks! :P

We would call the local PD if they had a warrant, had drugs or weapons and then they would get arrested.

As far as simply being illegals, it is completely up to ICE to deal with it.

Our local PD would show up and call ICE themselves, essentially resulting in the same outcome.

Our hands are tied and it pisses all of us off!
    I have another idea for you. Trespassing laws. Call local PD and report them for trespassing. Then they'll have to pick them up, arrest them, process them and jail or fine them.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Angrymobjustice
    Citizens arrest?

The only problem with that is I am not acting as a citizen during the performance of my duties.
    I thought that you were not acting as a "civilian" while on duty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I thought that you were not acting as a "civilian" while on duty.
    Some have said I do act "uncivilized" at times......

Why not report their employers to the IRS or ICE? I believe it can be done anonymously. Nappy wants to go after the employers, let her have it.
    "

I have another idea for you. Trespassing laws. Call local PD and report them for trespassing. Then they'll have to pick them up, arrest them, process them and jail or fine them.
    The problem with that is they are not technically trespassing if they were there for a reason (ie. work, visiting another employee, ext..).

If we tell them not to return and they do, that's a different story...

Why not report their employers to the IRS or ICE? I believe it can be done anonymously. Nappy wants to go after the employers, let her have it.
    Now that I never thought of. I am going keep records of all this from now on and pass that on to "Nappy".

Not that she will care. She is too concerned about "domestic terrorist". You know, returning soldiers, Tea-Party attendees and other right-wing extremist.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123