Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Has anybody been able to get a full English confirmation?

Here is a google translation from the San Diego Journal - TIJUANA -Sun Jan 14 2008

http://translate.google.com/translate?u ... en&ie=UTF8

------
    San Diego Journal TIJUANA Sun Jan 14 2008 00:01:30

Children of undocumented parents suffer at first hand the operations of the Agency for Immigration (ICE); deported 70 people in the month
    With a sad look bright at the same time, Paola Oropeza, the Palomar College student deported last Tuesday with his family, said he would not be defeated

And in Tijuana, after his expulsion from the country where he lived for 19 years, once united with his mother and father to think about their future and will to end his college career, as faltándole one semester to complete their studies in Business of the race, was deported.

"I believe that I will finish the education that I lack the internet and therefore we are going to be here because this is the closest thing to what I know," he said Friday in an interview after Paola go to the United States consulate in Tijuana.

"We went to ask and told me that I will not be able to come back, but within 10 years," said the student.

THIS COULD BE THE HISTORY
    Paola arrived in the United States in the company of his parents, Maria de Jesus and Guillermo Oropeza and his sister Claudia in the year 1989.

The family, like many who came thought was a respectable immigration lawyer to handle them stay and regularized their status in the country, but never had that the process would be wrong.
    "When I got my work permit for one year left with the lawyer to thank her and she was surprised, even though the revised card," says Guillermo Oropeza, the father of Paola.

"We renew the permit several times until we reached the letter quoted in Los Angeles," added Mr. Once with the immigration authorities, the agent who reviewed his application for legalization made them the question that would change everything.

"We came and asked me 'Is that a person of the Mexican government is seeking to kill him?', I told him no, that it was not true, but because it was what you put on paper counsel," said Mr. Oropeza who clarify the situation after he explained that the Mexicans were not granted political asylum.

"We were told that we had to leave the country but we told him that Paola missing three months to finish high school and gave us permission to stay, but we are not so far removed," said William.

After years of staying in Escondido on Tuesday he met the entire family his deportation order, with the history of ever.

"They arrived at five in the morning were saying that the police, who were looking for a man who did not know that they were going to come to revise and were not and we were deported," said Paola.

WHICH IS QUEDO
    Claudia Oropeza, the elder sister, refused to sign the voluntary departure after being arrested with her parents and younger sister. Claudia now awaiting his hearing before the judge in a local prison.

Meanwhile Paola, Maria de Jesus and Guillermo went through three days of despair at not knowing where he was, since Paola and Maria de Jesus were expelled on Wednesday, together, but his father was deported on Thursday, and while they were not was an ordeal

"We are already together and think that we can do, if regresarnos to Mexico where we house or Queretaro, where my wife's family and also home to where we go, but until we know what happens with Claudia not decide," he said Guillermo.

"At least we are not closing the world, because we are workers and then seek a way forward," added the patriarch of the family Oropeza.

SE AVECINA EDUCATIONAL CRISIS
    During the month of December, 54 people were deported for violations of immigration laws, which are handled during the first 10 days of January, there were 22 deportees locally, "on average, ICE in San Diego arrested 70 fugitives immigration per month , "said Lauren Mack, spokeswoman for the agency law enforcement Immigration and Customs (ICE).

"These are people who have final orders of deportation, but have not left the country as they have been ordered by the court," adds Mack.

Just as the expelled Paola and her family, thousands of whole families are deported daily in the country, truncating studies minors and young university students who may not be able to continue their studies in Mexico.

"Let you who are unable to revalidate the studies, there is no ability to get as many students in schools in Mexico," said teacher Carlos Von Son in an interview on Friday during the program in High Voice Journal of San Diego.

According to the master Von Son, since last December 15, there are four local college students who have been deported with their families, two of Palomar College, one of the University of California at San Marcos (CSUSM), and one more college Mira Costa College.

THE LOCAL DEPORTED
    One month ICE expels 70 people in San Diego
    54 were deported in December and approximately
    22 have been deported since the 1st of January.

Nelly Cervantes / San Diego Journal
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer

Hasta la vista, anchor baby!!!
    She is NOT an anchor baby. SHE IS A FOR-REAL ILLEGAL ALIEN!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

C-Ya. DLTDHYOTWO!!! ("Don't Let The Door...")
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Now we're getting somewhere.

NOW THAT WOULD BE GREAT NEWS!

WOW- I GOT IN THIS DISCUSSION LATE. I'VE BEEN IN AND OUT FOR A FEW DAYS. IT SEEMS LIKE I MISSED SO MUCH.

ANYWAY - ITS STILL GOOD NEWS THAT THE IDIOTS ARE BEING DEPORTED.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123