Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ICE / OSHA / 311 reporting in NYC = FUTILE

About two months ago I wrote a detailed letter to the New York City ICE about 3 general contractors who were using illegal labor on worksites in my neighborhood. I did all the "detective" work in my spare time, and provided them with the addresses of the worksites as well as the GC's addresses. And because the 3 GCs were in different parts of the state, I CC'd OSHA for each district.

And, well, these buildings are still going up. And illegals are still doing the work.

So I called 311 (for those who don't know, 311 is a city-wide police and city/state agency reporting line, supposedly for any and all legal infractions) and they told me point blank:

"Sir, you CANNOT report illegal labor through 311. Goodbye!" ...So I called back and reported "Illegal Permits", which, technically is correct

OK. So. How does a concerned New Yorker actually get the laws of his country enforced?

I'm super frustrated here

e
    Just because you're used to something doesn't make it right.

Sounds like stonewalling to me. I'd call your Representatives in Congress or try Ms. Myers. I wonder if they will even answer the phone!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Contact Judical Watch for help and/or advice.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/immigration.shtml

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn